Author Topic: Operation: Robot Army  (Read 1179 times)

PartyKake

• Minion
Operation: Robot Army
« on: February 03, 2015, 06:04:28 PM »
Not sure which forum this should go into but I guess this works as well as any other.

I have recently made DC Entertainment an offer of employment, in the hopes that they'll go along with the plans for a game like event, which I call
Spoiler for Hidden:
The fans are going to help Batman solve a mystery
(Keep it secret, keep it safe).

Aside from the awesomeness of the event and the cool things that I can offer, character and story wise, I also figured out a way to make money off of some ads prior to the event even beginning. A LOT of money. So I'm hoping that DC accepts the terms and agrees to the 50 Billion dollars that I offered them. Hopefully they know it's a serious offer. Sometimes I look at it and it seems like they can only see it as too good to be true. It's actually a conservative estimate, believe it or not.

Anyways, enough of that. You guys are probably wondering why I'm posting about things here.

Thing is, if I get the opportunity to do work with DC, I have a few plans on how to flesh out the background of the fictional world of the DC Universe. I and my co-conspirator have some ideas centered around tv series, news networks, and other things that would basically just be scenery in the background of the major stuff going on in the comic books themselves.

One of those things is the idea of a TV Show named "Rogues" that would star our characters from City of Heroes/Villains. None of the major, copyrighted stuff, just characters that we remember. There are already more than a few names and faces that I could throw out as namedrops. I just think it would be awesome if someone like Barbara Gordon was watching tv in a scene and a character of ours showed up in an actual comic book. That's just too cool a possibility. I figured that with things being as close as they are to happening right now I can actually talk about the potential.

I don't think anyone here has the clout to influence anyone at DC, but a little bit of well wishing would certainly help.

Currently Diane Nelson is looking over the offer. Here's to hoping she is as excited about the possibilities as I am.

If things go well, I might be able to let you guys in on more of the fun. Feel free to offer ideas on names and faces to use. I was hoping to honor some of our fallen friends first. I think they'd be very happy to see their characters immortalized in comic book form.

Oh, uh... the title "robot army" doesn't actually mean anything, it just sounded cool.