Author Topic: Even More Double XP  (Read 2189 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
Even More Double XP
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:37 PM »
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/9065393

13-16th.
Be single.
Or logon with your special someone.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Even More Double XP
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:36:51 AM »
'cause this is the perfect time give your characters some lovin'!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 02:46:02 AM »
I dunno why but how is it that I feel they do this to often now?  It's almost like there is less incentive to get online to level up when everyone knows another double exp weekend is coming up in 3-4 weeks after the one that was on.

.....I just had a realization maybe thats a reason so few are on all the time?

Meh, wish I could see the bright side of this, at least gold and lifetimers get new character slots eh?
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 03:30:28 AM »
It's DUBBLE XP!

What other Bright Side do you need!

xp.... Doubled.

It's the amount of XP you normally get but... times 2! Just for talking to Witchcraft.

SheeeEEeeesh..

: )

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 08:16:51 PM »
It's DUBBLE XP!

What other Bright Side do you need!

xp.... Doubled.

It's the amount of XP you normally get but... times 2! Just for talking to Witchcraft.

SheeeEEeeesh..

: )

I just got a character I wanted to 40...to 40 about a week and a half ago.  I just don't feel like leveling yet ANOTHER character up after that.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 12:20:20 AM »
I don't have anyone to level atm either I just never heard anyone ever complain about double xp. : p

Yum! Fast leveling. Good stuff. Grats, altiholics. I would join you if I had a free slot/build/concept.

Some Faves:

rebel 1812

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 12:26:47 AM »
I dunno why but how is it that I feel they do this to often now?  It's almost like there is less incentive to get online to level up when everyone knows another double exp weekend is coming up in 3-4 weeks after the one that was on.

.....I just had a realization maybe thats a reason so few are on all the time?

Meh, wish I could see the bright side of this, at least gold and lifetimers get new character slots eh?

Not if the game is gone in a month.  I swear the cryptic is running the game like each month could be its last.