Author Topic: I'm not usually enthusiastic about the drop-box vehicles, but...  (Read 1827 times)

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
... I saw the new box up today - had some extra keys, and thought, "Meh, what the hell, why not?"

Got uber lucky and got the ship on my second opening!  :o

And damn this is a smexy design - It's probably NOT ANY KIND OF COINCIDENCE that it looks a fair bit like the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy. But there's also some Babylon 5 Star Fury in there too.

This is NOT a bad thing at all.  ;D

I'd STILL recommend waiting for one to pop up on the Auction House or buy the C-Store or Drifter Versions. But I'm just kind of still geeking out over my luck and that it's a really PRETTY design!

rebel 1812

• Boss
Re: I'm not usually enthusiastic about the drop-box vehicles, but...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 02:17:09 PM »
what lock box is that one from?

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 04:58:35 PM »
Scoundrel's.
Spess

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 06:01:44 PM »
Got uber lucky and got the ship on my second opening!  :o

Grats!

It's probably NOT ANY KIND OF COINCIDENCE that it looks a fair bit like the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy. But there's also some Babylon 5 Star Fury in there too.

I seem to remember X shaped wings from something else too..

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 06:41:09 PM »
Some variant of that vehicle will work well for my STO Character I'm going to recreate in CO. I did get the costume on the second box I opened, but I'm thinking I'll wait for the CStore or Drifter Store variant of the ship and buy the gun off the AH when it gets a little cheaper.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 02:09:47 AM »
So did they do anything about the GIMP weapons yet or are vehicles still as bad as ever since october 11th?

Edit. The ship makes me think of the Azdara in escape velocity override, it wouldn't be as tough though, since the azdara could go from 1% shields(0% was death due to 0 armor) to 100% in about 5 seconds, and the recharge was constant.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.