Author Topic: Paragon X 6:What lies beneath...and above.  (Read 1893 times)

b3y0nd3r

• Underling
Paragon X 6:What lies beneath...and above.
« on: March 10, 2015, 03:22:48 AM »
Paragon X:
What lies beneath...and above.
Drip, drip, drip. The sounds of water echoed in the large cavernous sewers of Paragon city. Dark, dank, and smells of decay. A creature dwells there. A creature that is a mere "shell" of a...fish? "Yes..YES. Captian Mako hungers...YES. What to eat..WHAT!!!!" A rat scurries by and is quickly scooped up by Mako who eats him in one massive bite. "Yum...more..MORE" Slowly he plods through the muck of the sewer. His scaly skin reflecting what little light there is. He comes upon a large, chamber with some deep water and looks around. "Hmmmmm...what is here...what lies...beneath?" He dives into the brackish water and disappears under the waves.

Frostfire put his feet up on the desk and kicked back in an old wooden chair. He looked at Scrapyard and shook his head. "Hey Scrappy, you look like your ready to take on a army. Reinforced body armor, a high impact, 'quick load' shot-gun, and a harpoon gun. A HARPOON GUN for God's sake!" Scrapyard continued prepping his gear. "Come on Scrappy, he's just one man..er I mean fish."
Scrapyard slammed the harpoon gun down and turned to Frostfire. "Listen Frosty, don't under estimate this psycho. Yea he is just one MAN, but he is also a dangerous MAN. I haven't forgotten that he killed me. He ripped me to shreds. Now that I got my body back and I am human again, I plan on taking some revenge on his sorry skin."
Frostfire took his feet off the desk and sat up in the chair. "I understand that you want to take him out. I too was given a second chance. I was surrounded by undead, I was exhausted and about to be a goner when Valkaire came to my aid and saved me. Instead of continuing to be a villain, I changed my ways and decided to become a hero..."
"Yea yea Frosty, I heard this story a hundred times already and each time..."
"Okay, all I'm saying Scrappy, is, instead of using YOUR second chance to go after Mako, use it for something good. You are part of the the last group of pure humans left on the Earth. No one could of seen that all the ghosts were gonna turn back to human. You should find a chick and...reproduce."
Scrapyard looked long and hard at Frostfire. He thought maybe he was right. "Frosty, I'm goin after him. I'm going down in that sewer, find him and blow him away. If you want to help then speak up now, otherwise, get out of my way."