Author Topic: Anyone willing to lend a hand?  (Read 1253 times)

Sin Stalker

• Boss
Anyone willing to lend a hand?
« on: March 23, 2015, 07:48:40 PM »
I currently have the site www.mmocomicindex.com that has mainly coh related comics.

I am switching hosts and I am having a very difficult time porting over the mediawiki information. I am hoping someone here can lend a hand or knows someone who can lend a hand.

I am also willing to pay $ for someone to do it for me at this point.

A few issues I am facing. The current version of mediawiki used by the site is 1.20.2 and the newest, more stable version is 1.24.1. I am told it is recommended that I update my current version but I am having trouble accomplishing that.
I tried to see if I could simply port over the image folders and then the mysql database but the new host wiki isn't happy about that. It seems to have broke the wiki as this is the response I am getting: http://205.134.241.13/~jkcomi5/mmocomicindex/index.php?title=Main_Page

So if anyone has advice on where I am failing, I'd appreciate it. I've been trying to follow the mediawiki wiki docs on the subject of porting and upgrading but I keep hitting walls.

If anyone is interested in doing the work for me for a reasonable price, please message me and we can sort out the details in private.

Thank you for your time.