Author Topic: Foxbatcon Swag Bag  (Read 2250 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Foxbatcon Swag Bag
« on: April 07, 2015, 09:42:33 PM »
Just in case I'm not the only one who missed it until now..

For 400 Foxbat Creds you can get a 28 slot bag. That's 6 slots more than the largest vendor bag.

Doing the daily gives 200 Foxbat Creds and there's still a couple days left before the event ends.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Epelesker

• Boss
  • One fix at a time!
Re: Foxbatcon Swag Bag
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:47:48 PM »
The FBC Swag Bag is the largest inventory bag in the game, period-- it even has more room in it than the Veteran's Bag you get for (however long you need to be subscribed for).

Definitely recommend getting it if you can.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »
Daily isn't 200 creds.

A one time, Real Foxbat mission gives 207
The daily, find 10 Foxbat mission gives 63
A one time, get autographs mission for Defender gives 11
The Foxbat IOU you get for the Foxbat next to two Vipers in an alleyway gives 100 and can only be turned in once. You give it to Matt, one of the two guys you get an autograph from for defender.

If you want: Create a toon, do all of the above, get your 381 creds to buy stuff (that's mostly universal for the unlocks, the 28-slot bag isn't) and re-roll. Just be able to beat a pretty tame Foxbat super villain solo. You'll have to farm up the last 19 credits if an alt wants its 28-slot bag (or wait until the next day to do the 63-credit mission again)
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »
Thanks for straightening that out and the tips, Rej. I didn't figure out I had the dailies backwards until the daily finally popped again for me and I saw the daily wasn't the daily I thought it was, it was the 60 credit one.

Pakura told me in-game when seeing me farming up swag bags and Unity merits in Vibora that there is some kind of low level Aliens vs. Viper invasion thing in Canada that can net 400 bags in an hour but I didn't try it out. I dunno where everyone goes when it comes time to wipe out masses of mobs like for Q hour or I would share.

Today is the last day to get one on this rotation but I don't know what time today the event ends.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>