Author Topic: Red Tomax Login  (Read 6432 times)

FTCKayes

• Underling
Red Tomax Login
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:19:19 AM »
So... normally this wouldn't bother me, but I can't figure it out, so naturally it's bothering me.

That made no sense, sorry.

I recently over at Red Tomax's site and I saw a login prompt with the TitanKey logo on it and everything, so I tried to use my TitanKey to log in, this generated an error that said I hadn't yet linked my login at Red Tomax with my TitanKey.  Naturally, I went go find how to do this and after spending several minutes looking and came up with nothing.  I mean I found the place on the Titan main page that I can link accounts, but I can't find where to link up say an account at Red Tomax and my TitanKey.  Ideas?

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
Re: Red Tomax Login
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 06:45:28 AM »
So... normally this wouldn't bother me, but I can't figure it out, so naturally it's bothering me.

That made no sense, sorry.

I recently over at Red Tomax's site and I saw a login prompt with the TitanKey logo on it and everything, so I tried to use my TitanKey to log in, this generated an error that said I hadn't yet linked my login at Red Tomax with my TitanKey.  Naturally, I went go find how to do this and after spending several minutes looking and came up with nothing.  I mean I found the place on the Titan main page that I can link accounts, but I can't find where to link up say an account at Red Tomax and my TitanKey.  Ideas?

The linkup is setup only on TN site. It might take a little bit before it takes effect.
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »
The way the Titan Key works is that it creates one "Master" login, which then associates your existing separate site accounts to.  To access any account using your Titan Key, you first have to

a) Have an account at the other site
b) Link that account up in the admin page on www.cohtitan.com/manage

If you already have an account at Red Tomax, just go to that link above and link it up.  If not, you'll have to create an account over at Red Tomax's site.

FTCKayes

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »
I guess I just can't find the register area on RedTomax's site to setup a login for me there to link with Titan.  Oh well, not that I actually need to login to enjoy the grandness of RedTomax's site.

Thanks!

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:22:15 PM »
Huh, I can't either now.  I'll ask Red what's up :)

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »
Huh, I can't either now.  I'll ask Red what's up :)

I dont' think we actually figured out the issue before, but there was a short time(right after i11) that I couldn't get my TNT to work on the site and there were other more weird things going on too. Honestly, I think it's more related to RT's host or perhaps a hidden code glitch.
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 02:16:13 AM »
I figured it out.  His "registration" was his forum. He moved his forum to ours and shut his down (or removed the links to it, at least).  No forum = no registration.

I'll have to ask him what he wants to do about that though.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 01:25:41 PM »
Registration Exists!!!

Visit Red Tomax's City of Data --> then click the Forum Link in the second sentance.

Ya it took me a little while to find it, but it's still there :P.  ....Which means that he missed changing that one over to our Forums I guess?