Author Topic: To encourage our overlords  (Read 3098 times)

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
To encourage our overlords
« on: April 13, 2015, 08:43:02 PM »
I was thinking we should do some market research for them (the overlords), this has become my job-related field of expertise since I started my masters by devices outside of my control.

The goal would be to make an online survey with the capability to output comforting market data for the crew dealing with the game negotiations (of course it would be unbiased, so there is a potential for negative info).

we can use survey monkey as a platform, it's what most people do. We should include some demographic questions, some anti-troll questions and some questions about willingness to spend, and how much, and how frequently. We could end with a follow up question that comes once a month by email "you said 1: [this] 2: [that], do you still feel that way now?"

Though we don't know whats going on on their side, we can post monthly results in the form of a graph to wet their appetite at least, and encourage them.

What does titan think? good idea? bad idea? Aggel delete cause Joshex has gone looney again?

There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Mistress Urd

• Elite Boss
Re: To encourage our overlords
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 11:06:20 PM »
At this point we should sit back and wait. Getting involved in the goings on with NCSoft would probably hurt things.

*I think the mods are going to need bigger hats*

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: To encourage our overlords
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 01:44:37 AM »
The survey would be useless. The results would be skewed. Nothing from it would or could be used by the negotiating team.

Please.

Just stop.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal