Author Topic: HeroStats not sending updates to CIT  (Read 3242 times)

UltraBatz

• Underling
HeroStats not sending updates to CIT
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:11:49 PM »
Was wondering if anyone was experiencing this:

If I have HeroStats up and running and I earn a badge, it will send the update to CIT. If I did not have HeroStats up and running while I earn a badge, I normally just fire it up, click on the badge, and send the badge data, but this no longer works. So basically, HeroStats will only send updated badge data right when I'm earning the badge, and it won't send badge data for badges I earned when HeroStats was not running. I believe if I logged onto CiT and took away a badge from one of my toons, I will not be able to re-verify it. Anyone else getting this same problem? I'm running the current version (4.0).

UltraBatz

• Underling
Re: HeroStats not sending updates to CIT
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »
nm- I just saw the "HeroStats 4.0 not veryfing properly" thread- haven't seen any solutions posted that work, but I'm having the same problems

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »
The issue surrounding the 4.0 not working properly came with the implementation of the full out Titan Key Login being placed into the HS Program.  Remember how you Linked your CIT Account inside the HS Application?  Well (for some, not sure if all were affected) that part has been changed, see the HS part of our FAQ's to see the display changes I speak of.

*Edit, ok that part of the FAQs isn't displaying the Images....I'll have to check that.  So I'll describe it then.  Basically, you used to be able to select the CIT/CGT items and enter in either your Titan Key Login or your Site specific Login.  Now, you simply check off those items and a new Field appears, the Titan Login, enter in your Titan Login there, and that has fixed this issue for some.  Others still have to redo their Chat Tabs (Info Here) in addition to checking that Linking in HS.  I believe still some are having this issue regardless...but I have been using the Unstable Version without error since its release.  If HS Stable still does not work for you, I would suggest downloading Unstable and testing it out.

*Edit again, fixed FAQs problem, you can read there for visual aid to my description.

UltraBatz

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 02:23:00 PM »
I went to global options and re-entered my Titan Key info and now everything is working fine and verifying. I also just saw the thread on Mystic not verifying, which is what started my issues on one of my alts to begin with. Not a big deal to verify on my alt though- I usually wait until a new patch or new issue and the problem gets resolved eventually. Thanks all for the useful info on these boards, as always!

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
Always a pleasure to assist, glad things are working correctly for you again.