Author Topic: A plea for help  (Read 1465 times)

FieryAries

• Underling
A plea for help
« on: May 06, 2015, 04:29:00 AM »
I've shared a much shorter version of this in the CoH survivors group on Facebook, but this is a bit more in depth. 

Today I learned that one of the most important people in my life desperately needs help. Prayers, financial, good juju, positive thinking. Anything is appreciated.  On the go find me there is more information about her situation.

Kristie it's my hero. I met her in 2001 in the pottery class at my high school. She was my teacher. That semester learning how to do hand building with clay changed me.  I became close friends to people that normally wouldn't speak to me. Between then and 2004 I'd taken pottery 8 more times and was t.a. 4 times. I met Kristie's daughter, son, and husband. I gained a life long friends/mentor/teacher.  Through pottery and her friendship I was able to pull away from the depression, anxiety, self harm, and suicidal thoughts. She saved me. I celebrated with her when she found out she was pregnant again. I mourned when her husband, an army vet, passed on too soon. Now I weep at the thought of her children losing her too.

Please, I'm begging, real life heroes, please help.
http://www.gofundme.com/1qhakg

Blackout

• "That guy"
  • Boss
Re: A plea for help
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 05:30:15 PM »
My condolences, but I'm not really sure what I could do to help. :(