Author Topic: Mystic not showing up  (Read 5478 times)

KAKTOS

• Underling
Mystic not showing up
« on: April 04, 2008, 01:03:17 PM »
Great program you guys have here but my Mystic and Valorous badges are not showing up. I have Archmage so I know mystic is there and I checked on Valorous and I also have that; but it seems I have 1 extra badge on here that I shouldn't. I will try and find the one out of 406 later when servers come back on line. 

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Mystic not showing up
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »
Other Users have reported in with those two specific Badges as not Verifying.  We do not understand how they are getting missed, but for a few, they are.  Seeing that you have Archmage Accolade, I can go through and Add/Verify Mystic for you.  However, I will need a screenshot of the Valorous Badge since that is not one of the Pre-reqs for Archmage.  I will also need to know the Name and Server of the Toon you are speaking of in order to apply these to the proper Character.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »
I looked thru all my badges and cant seem to find the extra badge showing up on here I should have 406 not 407

PIC of Valorous

http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=valorousja6.jpg

Name is KAKTOS on Justice

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:31:19 PM »
Alright Valorous and Mystic are now Verified.

We could setup an in-game meeting with you to determine which one does not belong.  Up to you and all we'd need to know is your normal gametime to set you up with one of our Verifiers.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »
8am-2PM EST usually during the week i have my account logged in Tuesday-Thursday although i may be AFK most of the time I can hear a PM and usually Monday and Friday after servers come up till 2 also except for today.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 03:21:42 PM »
Alright, I'll have one of the Verifiers contact you when they are able to meet you in-game.  This way you know who to look for online.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
FYI I am in game ATM

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 02:46:41 PM »
I had to pass on the Verification Request to the other TN Members as your gameplay time coincides with me being at work, therefore I could not meet you at all during the week.  I have not yet received any notification of the task being picked up though, unfortunately.

If no one is able to assist during the week, how are the weekends for you?  We may have a better chance of getting this taken care of over the course of the weekend as that's when most of us have more availablility.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »
on weekend it not always set for me how about you tell me when you can be on and i will meet you only really bad day might be wed.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
On Weeknights from 6pm to midnight (EST) is my window, although I do not actually play for the full time, if I am able to get online, it's between those times.  As for weekends, I too don't have anything set in stone, but if I know you will be on, I can attempt to get there.  Unfortunately there is no Holiday coming up or I could make your time.

Might I suggest as well, that you check out our Titan Team Roster and note the Global Names.  We have a Global Channel labeled 'Titan Network' (without the ') and all of those names should be listed as Moderators/Admins of the Channel, so they are easily distinguishable amongst the other names.  If when you are online, and you see one of those names there, send a /gtell to them requesting to Verify.  They should be able to assist.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »
I was just informed by Cath that he can probably meet you up tomorrow morning (Tuesday 4/8) and get you squared away.  So look for that Global when you get online.  He didn't post an exact time of being online, but it'll be during your listed time.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »
ok thanks

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »
I was on but no contact , its no biggie Tell the person not to worry about it k , Thanks

Catharctic

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »
My fault. I let it slip my mind because of things I had going on today. I should be on pretty early tomorrow, so please feel free to look me up if you don't here from me. Just send a PM to @Cath the next time you are on.

Catharctic

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »
Okay. Fixed. I thought it was the Disruptor/LBW2 problem, but it was much simpler. It was the Valorous issue all over again. CIT verifies the Exploration and Achievement because they have the same name. It's good to go for now, but if you have to use the bind file to verify, it will pop up again. Just send me a PM here on the forums if that happens.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »
It actually may or may not happen again.  On some occassions, the Binds see "Valorous" and notes that one is already Verified, so it ignores it.  Other times it'll add/verify the other Badge.  So either could happen....which also means that when you actually earn the Achievement Badge, it would follow the same two options.

KAKTOS

• Underling
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
Great Thanks  ;D