Author Topic: How do I play Issue 24 beta?  (Read 6160 times)

jimesiewert

• Underling
How do I play Issue 24 beta?
« on: May 20, 2015, 08:39:49 PM »
I downloaded the issue 24  torrent and when I click the coh.exe and it says I need the ncsoft launcher. what do I do to get around this or what do I need to download?

Blackout

• "That guy"
  • Boss
Re: How do I play Issue 24 beta?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 08:43:36 PM »
As far as I know you can't the servers have been taken down, and all attempts to reverse engineer the game have failed too. I don't thinks its actually possible to play at all anymore (excluding Icon)
Sorry :(

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 08:58:24 PM »
Read this article about Titan Icon. Pay close attention to the editor's note box at the top of the page.

jimesiewert

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 09:31:28 PM »
I was afraid of that thank you for your help.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 03:13:49 AM »
I think somebody is working on a board game, unless you're NCSoft, in which case, no there is no way to play City of Heroes, unless you have at least one blue star.

Ok, no, nobody can play a very successful, beloved, profitable game because; just because.

(Hey, kid here's ball to play with.  Thanks mister!  Hey, kid, gimme back my ball.)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 01:48:30 AM »
I think somebody is working on a board game
Something like 3 or 4 by my count.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.