Author Topic: At least NCSoft isn't *THIS* bad. (A game from 25 years ago just got released)  (Read 15757 times)

AlphaFerret

• Boss
Ugh, don't mention that game, it's among the worst of all time, up there with Dai Katana and ET.

Lol..I still periodically reinstall Daikatana and do battle against the nefarious robocrocs and frogs.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
I sometimes install deus ex: Invisible war and try to get through it fast while not speed running.  A usual completion is about 2 hours of gameplay, though I ended up beating it in less at times.  (fasted runs are less than 20 minutes, it's a short game).
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

chuckv3

• Elite Boss
At least NCSoft isn't *THIS* bad. (A game from 25 years ago just got released)

Not to be Debbie Downer or anything, but technically, we don't know yet. It could be more than 25 years (or never).

The Palladium Knight

• Underling
City of Heroes come out.

It's ok.

Everything is nice.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
Okay, admittedly I don't know sh*t but I still feel we'll get CoH back eventually and yeah, it wish it were yesterday rather than waiting for when/if.  Yes, this is 100% opinion with no factual basis other than gut feeling and personal conviction and while that is sufficient to persuade only myself, I admit it's not proof, merely a rock-solid hope.  Hope you'll take this comment in the spirit it's written in.
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Brigadine

• Elite Boss
Well NCsoft might not be this bad... but there is still 23 more years to break the record ;)