Author Topic: The Eastgate Affair  (Read 15564 times)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: The Eastgate Affair
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 08:59:08 PM »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 06:16:21 AM »
"Like, Dude, I'm sorry I made fun of your fear of the Voids."  Kitten Man said.
"Thank you.  Those Voids can one-shot me, and I hate it."  Dude confessed.
"Dude, don't take it so personal.  The Voids hate Khelds, that's all there is to it."  The Doctor added.
"Man, you should have seen me a week ago.  I couldn't even find the stupid Hollows.  Now look at me leading a team of heroes to capture the great FrostFire.  This city is difficult at times, but this is my city."  Warp explained.
They all laughed.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 03:22:05 AM »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 05:02:59 AM »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 03:26:34 AM »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2017, 04:25:31 AM »

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2018, 06:21:23 AM »
"Anybody who says 'girls can't superhero' will get a claw across the face from me.  Cheerleader, you rock."  Kitten Man admired.
"That's the nicest thing anybody has said to me since I left Texas."  Cheerleader said with moist eyes.
"Yes, Cheerleader, you have managed to remove just about everybody from the room except Frostfire and a couple guards."  Warp explained.

"Yes, Warp, we can see that, duh."  Dude said wondering why Warp was stating the obvious.
"I think Warp was reiterating such an amazing achievement.  Any one would be proud to call Cheerleader he's friend."  The Doctor remarked.
"Cheerleader, when you're ready, we'll charge Frosty."  Warp said ignoring Dude.
"Yeah, give me a minute."  Cheerleader replied.

"Oh, I know this might not be the best time, but I heard that 'The Corner Store' is having a special, and I wanted to  ..."  Flour Night started.
"You have got to be kidding me.  See, this is why girls can't superhero."  Kitten Man said.
They all stopped and looked at Kitten Man.  "What?"  Kitten Man asked.
"First, Flour Night, wait until after we stomp Frostfire."  The Doctor said.
"Yeah!"  They shouted.
"Kitten Man, girls can superhero, you said so yourself."  The Doctor continued.
"I was testing you, seeing if you were awake, you passed, yay!"  Kitten Man responded.

"Here's the plan, Kitten Man, stick to Cheerleader and tear Frostfire a new one."  Warp ordered.
"Right, boss."
"Doc, you do what you do at a safe distance for Cheerleader and Kitten Man."  Warp instructed.
"Right, Chief."
"Flour Night, concentrate on Frostfire."  Warp suggested.
"Yessir."
"Dude, you're with me, providing protection to our squishies."  Warp ordered.
"But, I AM a squishie."
"Not in Tank form."  Warp reminded.
They all laughed.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »
Each of them knew his or her job.  Each of them did his or her job well.  Each of them survived.  Survived an encounter with the baddest of the baddies.  He has green skin.  He has a powerful punch.  He can fly.  And just to make him totally awesome, he has pets.  He has three frostlings that can stomp and punch anything.  He has three fire imps that are just bad news.  Warp and the others had learned long ago, attack the puppet master, not the puppets.  Frostfire bit the dust in an epic battle.

"Are we bad or are we bad-ass?"  Kitten Man asked rhetorically.
"Thank you, thank you all for helping me bring down one bad hombre."  Warp thanked.
"Warp, it was a real privilege to team with you."  The Doctor said and teleported away.
"Warp, look me up some time when you need a blaster with bread stick powers."  Flour Night offered and then teleported.

"Kitten Man, laterz."  Dude said and teleported.
"I might act the fool some times, but I ain't no fool.  You two want to be alone.  Bye."  Kitten Man said and also teleported.
"For a tank, you're very pretty."
"Thanks, I get that a lot."  Cheerleader replied.

"I know this cozy place in Kings that serves the best waffles in Paragon City."
"Count me in."  Cheerleader said cheerfully.
With that they both left for Kings Row.  Warp didn't even visit Flux to left him know that the mission had been a success.  All of a sudden, college, bounty-hunting, impressing contacts and even getting top security clearance didn't matter to Terrance.  The only thing that mattered was getting to know Cheerleader better.