Author Topic: Where I have been for two years.  (Read 74571 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Re: Where I have been for two years.
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 11:00:12 PM »
Oh my god she just came back yesterday and you're already trying to scare her away again?

No No No. I didn't mean to put her in that situation like that. I understand what she's been going through. I'm glad she is back like everybody else. I don't want you think like that.

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 12:53:36 AM »
Welcome back VV, sorry to hear you had to go threw all that these last few years. Hopefully the hard times are behind you now.

Take care. :)

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2015, 02:25:04 AM »
Oh I didn't even bother to mention the illnesses, like Larry having crippling back problems that were finally resolved two months ago with kidney stone surgery. (Pro-tip: If it feels like you pulled a muscle in your back and it just keeps getting worse, have them check you for kidney stones.  His were the size of bullets.  Literally).   And other things, I just won't go into.  Yeah, it has not been good. 

Looking forward to CW and Leo getting SOON fully up and running.  Two years to a chat server when SWG took four?  Pretty sweet.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »
Yup, "Super Fire Dragon's fun house of chat" will feature costumes, flying around, torches and chat.
It will be like we are all level 50's, before the incarnate stuff.

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2015, 05:29:31 AM »
Yup, "Super Fire Dragon's fun house of chat" will feature costumes, flying around, torches and chat.
It will be like we are all level 50's, before the incarnate stuff.

Codewalker mentioned he didn't have movement modes working yet.  So not so much flying around.  It'll be like we're all level 1s, before we had luxuries like sprint.  But at least when we race to Portal Corp like we used to do in the old days, no snipers.

Reiraku

• Boss
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2015, 05:38:50 AM »
The snipers were half of the fun! Especially when they spawned close enough to the ferry and PL beggars would get wiped out before they fully zoned in.

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 06:18:06 AM »
Welcome back!  Glad to see you around!  I was worried that your absence was a case of a publisher telling you not to get involved with this, but thank goodness you apparently didn't have THAT to add to your already terrible list.  I suppose this means things can only look up from here?

:)

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2015, 07:19:10 AM »
Welcome back!  Glad to see you around!  I was worried that your absence was a case of a publisher telling you not to get involved with this, but thank goodness you apparently didn't have THAT to add to your already terrible list.  I suppose this means things can only look up from here?

:)

Well like my mom used to say, if you eat a live frog for breakfast the day can only get better.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
Welcome back. I too went through something like what you've been experiencing and life does straighten out.

I referred to it as our year of Hazing... though truth be told it was more like 2-3 yrs for me.
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

Ankhammon

• Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2015, 01:05:38 PM »
The snipers were half of the fun! Especially when they spawned close enough to the ferry and PL beggars would get wiped out before they fully zoned in.

That's why you take a swim off the peer. Not that I would ever... um, I mean... I would never... I don't even know what PL means!

Now where did I put that cave full of fire Imps?
Cogito, Ergo... eh?

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2015, 01:59:55 PM »
Welcome back, Victoria.  You've been missed, and I hope Life will be kinder to you and yours in the coming weeks and months.

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2015, 05:49:42 PM »
Well like my mom used to say, if you eat a live frog for breakfast the day can only get better.

Did she say the same thing when she made you walk to school in the snow, uphill, with no shoes?

Super Firebug

• New Efforts # 20,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2015, 05:55:19 PM »

You and I have very different ideas of fun. I'm not accepting any invitations from you to a night on the town.
Linux. Because a world without walls or fences won't need Windows or Gates.

Twisted Toon

• New Efforts # 13,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2015, 09:26:07 PM »
I would like to add my "welcome back" as well, Vicky V. It's good to see you again. :-)
Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. - George Weinberg

Hope ... is not a feeling; it is something you do. - Katherine Paterson

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. - Cynthia Nelms

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2015, 12:56:26 AM »
You and I have very different ideas of fun. I'm not accepting any invitations from you to a night on the town.

A night on the town sans gun play?  Where's the fun in that?

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2015, 05:16:58 AM »
Did she say the same thing when she made you walk to school in the snow, uphill, with no shoes?

Both ways!

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 06:48:23 AM »
Both ways!

... Do you live in that state with the trick road? :p

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 07:06:31 AM »
Happy Birthday, Let your next Birthday be in Paragon  ;)

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
Happy Birthday, Let your next Birthday be in Paragon  ;)

I believe we will have Labor Day in Paragon.  We might even have 4th of July in Paragon.  Thanksgiving, definitely (both Canadian and US). 

My birthday will be a cinch.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2015, 08:36:41 AM »
I believe we will have Labor Day in Paragon.  We might even have 4th of July in Paragon.  Thanksgiving, definitely (both Canadian and US). 

My birthday will be a cinch.

Hopefully Halloween too, my favourite event nothing like trick or treating in Paragon!