Author Topic: Multiple badges not verified  (Read 3956 times)

chefmish73

• Underling
Multiple badges not verified
« on: April 11, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »
I have tried 3 times to use the bind file method to update my verified badges but most of the accomplishment badges (specifically those given as single missions by normal contacts) are not being verified as well as some of the achievement badges. Any idea as to what is causing this and how I might be able to fix it?

Catharctic

Re: Multiple badges not verified
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 12:13:08 AM »
Well, there's a rumor floating around that there was a shift in the settitle numbers used for some of the badges. Not sure how it would've happened since there's been no recent patches, but I'll be checking it out this weekend some time. In the meantime, if you'll post a screenshot showing the badges you need verified and include the toon name and server name, any one of us will be happy to manually verify them for you.

As another option, one of us could meet you in game as well. Let us know what would be easiest for you.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 02:41:56 AM »
The odd thing is, the Bind files cover all the Settitle Numbers, plus a few blanks at the end.  Therefore, regardless of how far the Badge Numbers have shifted, so long as they remain inside the Range of the Binds, they all should be getting seen.

What Tracking Application are you using for this, chefmish73?  It might have something to do with the Apps connection to the Webservice, or something thereabouts.

chefmish73

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 04:51:28 AM »
I am using the Titan Network Tracker to track my badges. I have tried using Hero Stats 4.0.0 , but it is not sending in formation and not logging the reason why in the chat logs.

Catharctic

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 05:53:37 AM »
The odd thing is, the Bind files cover all the Settitle Numbers, plus a few blanks at the end.  Therefore, regardless of how far the Badge Numbers have shifted, so long as they remain inside the Range of the Binds, they all should be getting seen.

I wasn't thinking right. Imagine that. You're right. Duh.  :P

Well, we got one character done tonight. Either post here or send a global tell in-game to @Cath so we can get Universal Balance fixed.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 01:15:26 PM »
...Universal Balance fixed...

Hehe, don't mind me I just find that amusing, sorry :P.

A common factor I can see between HS and TNT is the Chat Tabs from your Characters in-game.  However to further this, we'd need to know if the TNT is at least reading the Badges (either by using the Binds, manually selecting them or by earning a brand new one) and displaying them in the first Colum of the Badge Tab.  Second, IF the Badges are being listed there, are they being sent to the second column at all after a short period of time?  This leads to 3 different issues:

1. Displayed in Column 1 from any of the 3 Badge Selection Methods, but not sending to Column 2.
2. Displayed in Column 1 from any of the 3 Badge Selection Methods, being sent to Column 2, but still not on the Site.
3. Nothing is displaying on any of the Badge Tabs in the TNT App at all, ever.

Can you tell us which one of those your Characters fall under?