Author Topic: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Make SURE your Titan account is up to date before 7/7!  (Read 35810 times)

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
Don't worry, I'm just kidding, hence the smiley!  Release it when it's ready, I'll just sit here and wait, and maybe have a little sob into a beer. ;)

I thought we established you'll be sitting there with a wool blanket over your legs, snoring into your seat cushion.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
I thought we established you'll be sitting there with a wool blanket over your legs, snoring into your seat cushion.

And sobbing into my beer when I wake up.

Now, gerrof mah lawn, you damn kids!!

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
My boss once suggested to me that napping at my desk is, perhaps, not the best places to catch up on sleep. :/

That's only cause he/she has never given it ago, could always use the old term "Power Nap" not sleeping  ;)

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
good luck and such to all, I cannot attend on the 7th, far too much work to do... take some pictures for me or something, I'll check it out sometime afterwards.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
Don't worry, I'm just kidding, hence the smiley!  Release it when it's ready, I'll just sit here and wait, and maybe have a little sob into a beer. ;)
Ditto from me, Codewalker, Leandro, and all your team.  Speaking for myself, take the time you need, and release when you feel it's ready.  And once again, a million thanks for your dedication and long hard work on this project.  :)

clpowell4278

• Underling
YES!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Vr2Lrose

• Lieutenant
While being at the opening is fun and all there is no benifit to being the first through the gate.
this is not WOW there is not a bunch of realm first achievments.

The hope is Paragon chat will be around for a very long time  so if your buzy don't sweat it just relax and we will be waiting for you in atlas or the D when you finish up with work and or sleep.

Oh yeah and *Kisses the Paragon Chat Dev's feet for bringing us this wonderful thing*

ivanhedgehog

• New Efforts # 25,000!
  • Elite Boss
All I can say is you BETTER not be late with your wholly voluntary gift to the community that has involved vast amounts of your time and effort for no compensation...

Or else...
Or else...

Oh! Or else I'll refuse to give you MY SUPPORT on Facebook and other online forums! That's what.  And I know from having heard other people threaten that, that that is the worst thing that can happen to ANYBODY. 

And it better not be lacking in some way, or I'll criticize you online until you are DESTROYED!  DESTROYED!!!

:)
or even worse, I will send a team of crack canadian pirate ninjas after you..have you ever seen one?? thats how good they are eh.

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
  • To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
I must humbly thank all of you involved in the creation of Paragon Chat.  Although in a limited fashion, you are making it possible for all of us to return home.

See you all in Pocket D! ;D

Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

Nebularian

• Boss
    • Voyages of Imagination
I'll add my thanks as well.  it may not be the whole pie...but I'll settle for a slice.....just to see others in Atlas Park......
(@Nebularian)(AKA Dylan Clearbrook) Champion/Virtue - Nebularian/Sgt. Raines/Nurse Darklight/Cosmicana-Cosmicella/Mercy Vengeance/Angel Sprite/Suzy Uzi/Blue Arc/Dark Carolyne 

sweatcake

• Underling
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  :'(

Risha

• Boss
  • Dancing at the end of the World
Wiggling in my seat.  Checked my account, THANKS!  Looks like a go.  Whew, whew, whew!
Writer of Fantasy and Fantasy Romance

Blitzwing

• Lieutenant
  • Boot to the Head!
Just checked...my account's linked, and I have Icon on my desktop, despite not having touched it in months...I'm rather confused about this, so I need to ask, will I need to have anything else for when this takes off?

=edit=

Did some extra reading, and forgot I'd deleted Tequila...re-downloaded it...; so once I hear PC is live, just keep restarting Tequila until the Paragon Chat option turns up?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:39:26 PM by Blitzwing »

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
Did some extra reading, and forgot I'd deleted Tequila...re-downloaded it...; so once I hear PC is live, just keep restarting Tequila until the Paragon Chat option turns up?

Not like once per second or anything, but basically yes.  Once its announced, you should need to do that just once.

Mr. South Korea

• Underling
Re: I am back my hero family
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 06:34:48 PM »
Hi guys I am back now just waiting to see what happens next.

Wizzyboy296

• Underling
Wait, does they message me a link to download it?  :o

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
Wait, does they message me a link to download it?  :o

On the assumption that you're not kidding, and somehow stumbled into this thread without reading any other thread about Paragon Chat, here's a link to the FAQ thread: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,10977.0.html

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
I've got good news and bad news.

The bad news is that we weren't quite able to finish all of the features and bugfixes on my to-do list, so it won't be possible to release Paragon Chat 1.0 on schedule.

The good news is that what is done so far, while I'm not 100% happy with it, is usable enough for some stress testing so long as you know the caveats. We'll be releasing Paragon Chat 0.95 Beta today, around the time indicated in the original post.

Over the next two weeks I'd expect to see a rapid-fire sequence of updates to hopefully complete what was on the original release goal list.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
Gotcha. Thanks for the update, CW!

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
I've got good news and bad news.

The bad news is that we weren't quite able to finish all of the features and bugfixes on my to-do list, so it won't be possible to release Paragon Chat 1.0 on schedule.

The good news is that what is done so far, while I'm not 100% happy with it, is usable enough for some stress testing so long as you know the caveats. We'll be releasing Paragon Chat 0.95 Beta today, around the time indicated in the original post.

Over the next two weeks I'd expect to see a rapid-fire sequence of updates to hopefully complete what was on the original release goal list.

The really good news is that you didn't disclose the launch date feature list, so you can complete it by adding features from the system or deleting features from the list.