Author Topic: badge varification needed  (Read 3991 times)

vincent2020

• Underling
badge varification needed
« on: April 12, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »
I'm having issues trying to use the TnT to pick up my old badges for my character Vincent 8 on the freedom server.  I've tried turning off my firewall, rebooting my router & modem, reinstalled my computer OS and still no luck. I've even tried other computers. My question is this, should I delete my character off this system and try to let the system pick up all my badges again all again ? I've also had similar issues with other characters.

So I posted all my screen shots on my photobucket site. with the 317 I've earned Please manually verify this badge for me.

This is the link to my photobucket site I can post the images if you like...

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/vincentlandcrest/COH%20Badges/

Thanks
vincent2020

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: badge varification needed
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 04:00:34 AM »
I went through all 56 Images and Verified all I could see, even added a few that you missed.  However, you did Upload some of the same Images twice, also you have Claimed several Badges that I did not see in any of the Screenies, I did not Verify those.

Can you determine exactly which Characters the problem is occuring with?  I ask because there are several things involved in this and if a majority of your Toons are affected, then deleting them may only lead to them not being re-added from the TNT, or that if you were to manually re-create them on the Site, the TNT may never Update them.

Like I said, several issues surround this, so we'd have to look more in-depth.

vincent2020

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 05:57:57 AM »
I see
my other toons I've had issues with are basically my lvl 50s  Vincent 10 and Vincent 6 both on the freedom server
anytime I'v tried to use the keybind or the manual set title mode I can't get the badges to verify.

I'm running on Windows 2000 and I disabled my McCafe firewall

thank you so much for doing this so fast :]

if you can think if anything I can try I'm willing to play with it :p

thx again

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 06:30:41 PM »
Before I start spewing ideas out at you, I'd like to get a more direct comprehension of what you are seeing, as this appears to be similar to an issue being had by another User.  I need to know if the TNT is at least reading the Badges (either by using the Binds, manually selecting them or by earning a brand new one) and displaying them in the first Colum of the Badge Tab.  Second, IF the Badges are being listed there, are they being sent to the second column at all after a short period of time?  This leads to 3 different issues:

1. Displayed in Column 1 from any of the 3 Badge Selection Methods, but not sending to Column 2.
2. Displayed in Column 1 from any of the 3 Badge Selection Methods, being sent to Column 2, but still not on the Site.
3. Nothing is displaying on any of the Badge Tabs in the TNT App at all, ever.

Can you tell us which one of those your non-working Characters fall under?

Easily and the most common solution to the 3 items I just listed, is to recreate your Characters Chat Tabs.  More info on that can be found via the HS Knowledge Base - Here.  It's the same for us, just change the word HS to TNT :P.

vincent2020

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:15:25 AM »
the badges when collected are being sent to the left Column 1 for collected badges then updated. Binds do not work, nor does the select title mode. Nothing has ever showed up in Column 2 that I'm aware of

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 12:49:19 PM »
I see, have you tried re-creating your General Tab and dumping everything into it.  That seems like a scanner issue, where it's reading the channel associated with newly earned Badges but not seeing the one(s) pertaining to the selection of already obtained Badges.

Also, I must clarify my confusion here:

the badges when collected are being sent to the left Column 1 for collected badges then updated. Binds do not work, nor does the select title mode. Nothing has ever showed up in Column 2 that I'm aware of

Sentence 1 - This means that New Badges are working just fine, being seen and sent?
Sentence 2/3 - Already Obtained Badges are not being seen at all and therefore not being sent?