Author Topic: *RawR* new Ranged Ranged build  (Read 1512 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
*RawR* new Ranged Ranged build
« on: July 05, 2015, 07:20:32 PM »
I know it's not popular to post about the fun stuff we do in the game but I'm gonna do it anyway! Again. Because I'm annoying that way, enjoying my game and all.

I'm teasing but there really aren't a lot of fun stuff I did stories here lately so here we go..

Isn't it great when a new build comes through? You have a goal.. whatever it is.. and you spend time and effort and check this and that and try this and that and finally you're happy?

I already have toons I'm happy with but, ya know, altism. Want to try a new look.. powers.. playstyle..

The look is mostly a rehash but it's my first and tied for favorite and fits perfectly. Finally I get to attack at RANGE (often, anyway) which, after playing a ranged toon for a lil over a year straight now and always being in the mobs face, is refreshing. I get to have an Int heavy build, my first, so now I finally got the idea out of my head. I don't have to walk around as a kinda demonic looking toon.. (that's just Deeps..). I get to have fast recharge, usually no energy probs, and a lot more active defense than what I'm used to, to help make up for half of the HP's I'm used to..

It's Gravi Approved (TM). She insulted me repeatedly and I lived on the first go.

It's scored a 488 663 so far on Red Winter and was respectable in won Forum Malvanum on its second try.

I lost my first Smash Alurt since I (really) can't remember when so I dunno what to think about that..

« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:50:10 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: *RawR* new Ranged Ranged build
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:06:06 AM »
Hey, just remember. It's your fun. No one gets to take it away from you.  :)

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 04:05:11 AM »
The new guy is really great. He's an original build and is fun. I'd been stewing about how to spend the 500g for awhile now and am happy how it all turned out. I even get to use a favorite look, modified,  (a tribal lizard who shoots arrows and throws boomerangs) and it fits as perfect as it did when I gave it to my first CO toon.

Deeps has hit the bench for the first time since I got his build down, like a year ago. But he's still my main guy. This guy is turning out to be my number 2 and my newly retconned support toon, Kos, is a real close #3.

IDAK sits at a respectable #4 but I'm not happy with his agro management and dps atm. He's normally an almost all Infernal Supernatural build with Defiance and IDF but I've been playing him in melee role with Fire offense passive (yes, you read that right) and his DPS + survivability is really good and he has a kinda cool trick he does where he drops a load of mines and vortex's mobs into them (the swinging chain thing with advantage) so they explode as the rest of the team is also mowing them down. Devouring Essence + Fire Snake + high str & Aspect of the Bestial + his current passive = very nice single target dps. but, it doesn't feel right playing IDAK as anything but a tank so I need to retcon him back (I made it as cheap as possible to swap builds) and work on his agro management.

This is my main thing with CO, is builds. I like having a goal in mind, however trivial... and trying to get there with a new build. Costumes are cool but I never have the time to spend on them like I want to and of course there is the team play and whenever possible, showboating. I'm not saying I'm GOOD at any of these things it's just what I like  : ) And CO lets me do what I like. Which is why I like CO.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:09:03 AM »
I just say...

Some Faves: