Author Topic: Popmenu for Mapmove commands.  (Read 14029 times)

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: Popmenu for Mapmove commands.
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 05:15:50 AM »
Hi Victoria.

The customwindowtoggle command minimizes or maximizes the existing window, but it should work in game. I updated to ParagonChat v0.97b and the customWindow and the customwindowtoggle commands work as before, and the custom.window file doesn't change.

Easiest solution is to delete the custom.window file and replace it, however, it looks like there might be something amiss with your game files.
Type in the /customwindow and /customwindowtoggle commands manually, they should pop up in pink saying "Usage:customwindow takes 1 arg...". If not, I'd suggest running Tequila/Rum again and making sure that all the files are correct and up to date, then replace the custom.window file and log in again. Hopefully that should fix the problem.

I just deleted everything, re-downloaded and reinstalled and now it works fine.

BTW I love you and would have YOUR children, but again, I haven't got the plumbing anymore, and anyway I am 65
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

orht

• Underling
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
Compared to the people who started it, I did very little really! Testing it took longer than actually doing it.

My next project on the other hand, may take a little bit longer, and that should be cake worthy  ;D

BluArcher

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 05:49:36 PM »
i have the files in my data folder but i don't see the micro lists at all and the popmenu commands are not pulling up anything  :(

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »
If you have your map showing, the macro window might be hiding behind it...mine alway reverts to this each time I log in/out. I like it in the lower right-hand corner where I used to keep my power/insp windows.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

orht

• Underling
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 01:52:28 PM »
BluArcher, double check that all the directories are typed correctly. 1 missing or extra character will stop it working e.g. text instead of texts and nothing will happen.

City of Heroes\data\customwindows\
City of Heroes\data\texts\English\menus\

For the custom window, you can use /customwindow Macro in game to make one, and that should populate that folder correctly. Then you can add or replace it with the above.

BluArcher

• Underling
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 10:20:46 PM »
BluArcher, double check that all the directories are typed correctly. 1 missing or extra character will stop it working e.g. text instead of texts and nothing will happen.

City of Heroes\data\customwindows\
City of Heroes\data\texts\English\menus\

For the custom window, you can use /customwindow Macro in game to make one, and that should populate that folder correctly. Then you can add or replace it with the above.

i got it to work after deleting my entire data file and downloading the popmenu data file directly into my coh folder now comes the fun part of customizing it to fit each heroes needs :)