Author Topic: Combat /MOV Popmenu?  (Read 1739 times)

DarkCurrent

• Boss
Combat /MOV Popmenu?
« on: July 11, 2015, 03:01:32 AM »
Is / has anyone working / worked on a popmenu for additional /MOV actions, specifically combat animations?  I've been looking at the currently stickied list and most of those are emote style.  I was wondering if there is any work showcasing the various range and melee attack moves available for installing into the latest Icon.

DarkCurrent

• Boss
Re: Combat /MOV Popmenu?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 04:39:06 PM »
I want to thank those folks that have posted their popmenu lists for various power movs and emotes.  They've helped me a bunch.  However, I'm capturing a lot of power attack animations from the character creator screen to get the actual fx in the images.  However, I really want to have a different background than the standard red city scape in the distance default.  Is there any way to change that backdrop image?  I really want to get clean captures of power animations and then superimpose other characters captured in game in various poses so I can create what appears to be live shots of combat.  It would help tremendously if I could have a solid color background like a green screen behind my character's in animations, so I can replace it with zone images from in game.  I don't know if there's a file somewhere in the program that can be edited to replace the city scape.

Thanks in advance for any help / advice you can give!

Edit: oh, I have shifted the day lighting all the way to white... problem is it washes out a lot of details on lighter costumed characters and FX when i screen capture.  So something neutral would help.

Edit 2:  also, when you hide the UI to get more unblocked image, the day / night settings reset so if you want the lightest or darkest backgrounds in character creator, you always have the UI interfering with the image