Author Topic: List of Combat Emotes  (Read 31489 times)

Arcana

• Sultaness of Stats
  • Elite Boss
Re: List of Combat Emotes
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2015, 06:30:09 PM »
Some of the emotes I use I haven't posted because they don't work properly; ie: some of the teleport out emotes, after triggering, render your character invisible until you relog.  One of them even welds you to the floor... :S

I wouldn't mind getting a list of those "broken" emotes.  As time permits, I might be able to investigate why they don't work correctly by having my bot attempt to use them in a diagnostic environment.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2015, 06:58:02 PM »
Well, some of those "emotes" are moves designed for cutscenes, disposable NPCs, and the like, so they lock the sequencer in a loop and never return to an interruptible state, or set sticky bits and don't remove them.

Valtyr

• Finder of Lost CatGrrls
  • Boss
  • Not From Around Here
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
I know this one does it:

Code: [Select]
emote invis
bits ENCOUNTER TELEPORT UP
end

You likely remain invisible because the usual prompt for this happening is moving to another zone. And that's how you revert to being visible, zoning away. I don't remember if any of the other in/out actions do this.

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2015, 07:15:30 PM »
Well, some of those "emotes" are moves designed for cutscenes, disposable NPCs, and the like, so they lock the sequencer in a loop and never return to an interruptible state, or set sticky bits and don't remove them.

That's pretty much what I figured.

Noyjitat

• Elite Boss
  • Guess who cares?
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »
Some of the emotes I use I haven't posted because they don't work properly; ie: some of the teleport out emotes, after triggering, render your character invisible until you relog.  One of them even welds you to the floor... :S

Usually they would work in icon when using the corresponding teleport in emote or a different teleport in emote also when changing a costume.

Hazukichan

• Underling
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2015, 10:24:48 AM »
Thanks for the tip, lexicon! I got the quickmenu working and am impressed with how much stuff people have pulled together -seemed to be a joint effort and it was nice to see the various contributors credited when I peeked in the new config file. Teamwork and team spirit; great to see, great to be around. :)