More Titan Projects > Senticon

Senticon Output Failure

<< < (2/5) > >>

GuyPerfect:
I have some samples on my end already that should help lead me to the resolution I need. The new program will operate in a rather different manner to the old one, and I think you guys will be pleased with it.

CG:
Thanks, this is great news!

My main wasn't able to be converted either.  Unfortunately I posted in the Icon section because I failed to look for this one...

I'll try editing the XML to get rid of the things I don't need and see if that works.

CG:
I did a little poking around in the XML and got the costume export to work. Here are the lines that I had problems with, in the hopes that it will be helpful.

Face: <part>V_fem_Head.GEO/GEO_Head_V_Asym_Standard !Face_Skin_V_Fem_Head_10 none 00e3e3e3 0000fdff</part>
I fixed this by replacing with:    <part>V_fem_Head.GEO/GEO_Head_V_Asym_Standard !v_sf_face_skin_head_02 Lips 0000007f 00000000</part> from another character that did import correctly.

Shirt? <part>Student_Long Student_01a Student_01b 00000000 00000000</part>
Replaced with <part>none none none 00000000 00000000</part> and corrected in Icon manually

Skirt: <part>Miniskirt_01 Plain Plain_01b 000000aa 000000aa</part>
Replaced with <part>none none none 00000000 00000000</part> and corrected in Icon manually

Maybe there's a difference between shutdown and what's in Icon now?

I hope this helps.

saipaman:
Thanks for caring about fixing this problem.

Sub Zippo:
Looks like I'm not the only one having problems.

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?  I go to my command prompt, I'm in the folder with my files, and it tells me "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Or should I just wait for a revision?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version