Author Topic: When COH Comes Back, And You First Log-in...  (Read 48659 times)

Auroxis

• Boss
Re: When COH Comes Back, And You First Log-in...
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 07:28:47 AM »
Cry!

Then do ITF, STF, LGTF, etc. if I get my characters back.

Otherwise, level up marathon! Take days off work and lead teams for 3 days straight (with 3 hour sleep breaks) until I get a level 50.

Rejolt

• Elite Boss
  • Infinity Server 2005-2012
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »
Those TFs depend on if we get instant veteran reward 50s but man I could live with a ground 0 day account and go level 1 to 50 in any way I see fit.

And we need another option in the poll: Making dozens of level 1 toons to save names. I'd gladly name all the names I'd want to save just so Murphy's Law would kick in and people would steal them just so I could get CoX back, but I've already spilled those beans in another thread.
Rejolt Industries LLC is now a thing. Woo!

Auroxis

• Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 07:33:19 AM »
I hope we don't get instant 50's with vet rewards, the level-up process is pretty awesome. Besides we got the sidekick system for that.

Biz

• Boss
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 12:35:39 PM »
First action, get to lvl 50.

Second action, get a farmer to lvl 50

Wait for Squints to get a farmer to 50, then let him farm me to 50.

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 01:49:16 PM »
Log right back out to character creator and remake my 2nd alt.  Then my third.  And so on, until all were back, created and named.

THEN I'd start playing.  And never stop!   (Well, OK, maybe stop for pizza and a bio break occasionally)  :D

MM3squints

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 02:50:42 PM »
Wait for Squints to get a farmer to 50, then let him farm me to 50.

Sure, but your purple IOs are mine >:D (In my head, there is really a way to check for that so I will PL thinking there is :P) Oh well I take your payment in base prestige :D

SammiK31

• Minion
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 02:53:01 PM »
I'll ball my eyes out, get myself a cup of tea,
Then I'll spend about several hundred thousand hours creating a character, then spend a hundred million hours enjoying the pure perfection that is City Of Heroes. Our great city, back home.  ;D

Dareon Kale

• Minion
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 10:13:06 PM »
Run through missions to get to Doc Delilah's story arc in Faultline, so I can get Entrusted with the Secret. I always liked Ouroboros, and the portal is exceedingly convenient.

Tiberian Fiend

• Minion
  • Canis tiberius
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 04:45:14 AM »
Assuming I can't get my old characters back, I load them in costume editor and do the beginner missions for all of my remade heroes.
The Titantic Tiberian Fiend

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 08:17:15 PM »
Log right back out to character creator and remake my 2nd alt.  Then my third.  And so on, until all were back, created and named.

THEN I'd start playing.  And never stop!   (Well, OK, maybe stop for pizza and a bio break occasionally)  :D

What this person said.  :)

Harq

• Underling
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 09:39:28 PM »
I would probably grab my kids. Recreate my alt ( the first of many that I'll create later) and after soaking in Atlas Park with tears in my eyes.  Show my kids what a great game it supposed to be and take it slow.  Kids are 4 and 6 respectively so the older one only got a glimpse so that needs changing.

Then once they are in bed.

LOSE     MY     MIND!!!!

I mean, do I want to forgo creating a %$&* ton of alts? or start sewers and radio? or so all storyline? or just run around like a freak?

I honestly don't know.  I'd wager a little bit of everything until I've adjusted its back and learn to pace myself cause well.  its been so long.  You guys know what I mean.....

MegaWatt

• Boss
  • No i didnt call security bots......uh oh!
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »
Make all my characters so i can get the right name...unless we can swap the chat system over to XMPP with @Names so that our character names are no longer unique.....
If we set it on fire it'll burn....but that'd leave evidence...I KNOW ! COMPLETE ATOMIZATION! WOOOO!

silvers1

• Boss
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »
Hurry and remake all my favorite alts, and hope I don't lose too many of my character names.

Then, level my farmer to 50.

--- Hercules - Freedom Server ---

Hells Wing

• Underling
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 11:56:13 PM »
I'll probably cry like I did when watching a fan-made video called "City of Heroes - Remains" but then I'll get straight back onto Hells Wing and continue getting those awesome incarnate powerful and more hero TFs. I think I manage to do Positron's TF on this villain who was going rogue.

Hagis

• Minion
  • Still a newbie
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 01:05:23 AM »
Get my Supergroup on the phone, dust off the passwords to Skype, and get to work.

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2015, 03:14:31 AM »
I would stand under the Atlas statue in Atlas Park and do emotes.

JKPhage

• Lieutenant
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
My first move would be to call in and tell work that I'm going to be unable to come in for a week because a very close relative died and I have to go out of town for the funeral, and then proceed to spend every waking moment playing in any way imaginable. I'll be reveling in the sewer trial with new toons, working on rebuilding old favorites, putzing around with new power combos, spending WAY too much time in the costume creator as always, and eventually I'll settle into just ninja run+sprinting around the entire world to reorient myself to it. I used to know that entire city like the back of my hand, and I intend to again someday soon.

J. Pendragon

• Underling
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 02:54:18 AM »
Wonder what Miss Liberty is doing on Mercy Island.

Ha ha! Exactly what I was saying in my head. "Who stole Miss Liberty and placed her on Mercy Island...hmm?"

:P

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:06 AM »
The first thing I'm going to do is scream.

CoyoteSeven

• Boss
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:32 PM »