Author Topic: Settitle Binds  (Read 3185 times)

Orangeblooded

• Underling
Settitle Binds
« on: April 24, 2008, 01:00:40 PM »
I wasn't running TNT the other day and I received a gladiator badge. On another day I started up TNT and thought I would update my badges by running the settitle binds and it operates different than when I last tried it. Previously as I pressed the "t" key it would put a badge title up and tell you which it had set now when I press the "t" key it just says Issue 11 binds and I don't notice anything being added. I have 2 gladiator badges that I want to get verified but not sure what to do. I have clicked through all the others to get them updated but you can't do that with gladiator badges. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Settitle Binds
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:44:20 PM »
When you first load up the Binds and press "t", it is supposed to give you a little message to basically state that Badge Mode is being turned on for the TNT.  Then with each press it is meant to cycle through your Badges, showing you which Titles are selected at that time.  Cycling 10 Badges with each press.

Then when you are done, it tells you (basically) thanks for using CIT to verify your Badges.  Are you using a previous Bind File or were you using the most recent one from Feb 14th, located Here?

Orangeblooded

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
It is probably an older version as it is not working as you described currently. I will try downloading the new version. Thank you!

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
You can also look up the Badges themselves on CIT, each Badge Description displays the Settitle # corresponding with that Badge.  So if you are only in need of Adding/Verifying a few, look them up and just enter in their # instead of running the entire Bind.  Not saying that'll be entirely easier or less time consuming, but it's another option :P.

The Binds should be getting Updated again, from that Post I linked you, however the current one will cover all but the Crotoa Achievement Badges. It ends with Cap Buster but there are 5 others from there that will get missed as they exceed the Bind File limit at this time.  Just FYI, once Mav gets the File Updated, he will Update the linked Post and show a newer Updated date.  Keep a look out for that.

Orangeblooded

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »
The new download fixed my problem. Thank you! And I will keep an eye out for an update coming later.