Paragon Chat > Add-ons and Modifications

Quickchat Emote Menu Addon!!!

(1/14) > >>

lexicon:

Dyne:
Thanks for all the work!

I have a QoL suggestion, if you don't mind:  Putting the actual emote command in parentheses after the menu text would be helpful for people making binds or just wanting to skip the menu when doing some more frequent emotes.

I know a lot of these commands are identical to the menu text aside from spacing, so you could probably skip those.  But a lot are not the same as the menu text.  For example, Music/Bounce is actually dance5; emoting bounce does nothing.  So I'd suggest having the menu read something like "Bounce (dance5)".  You already have at least one of these "Epic Fail(DoubleFacePalm)"

There are also several alternate emotes for some of them (Robodance springs to mind), but I think whichever emote is shortest would probably be sufficient.

(I know I could go through and add all these myself, but I figure others might find it useful too.)

Valtyr:
Last week or whenever, I went through and fixed the standard quickchat menu. That was a task, let me tell you. Even if you all you did was compile some disparate lists, that's a good bit of work. Thanks for doing this, it's very appreciated.

lexicon:

--- Quote from: Dyne on July 28, 2015, 12:07:42 PM ---Thanks for all the work!

I have a QoL suggestion, if you don't mind:  Putting the actual emote command in parentheses after the menu text would be helpful for people making binds or just wanting to skip the menu when doing some more frequent emotes.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually already working on creating those as aliases. After seeing how big the popup window was getting, I chose not to do list the emote name in parentheses . I'm aware that some of these emotes that are in the menu do not match the actual emote command. I intend to have those as aliases released sometime in the near future. So all you'll need to replace is the emote.cfg when the time comes, I'll let you know :)

Imblazed247:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version