Author Topic: Who to contact ?  (Read 3109 times)

perdman44

• Underling
Who to contact ?
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:42:10 PM »
I have been trying to change my password because I forgot it but everytime I use the temperary one they send you by email, it NEVER works and there is no one to contact !  I had to create a new account just to post here.  This is getting rediculous.  Who do we contact ?  My username is Nitekilla.  Please help

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Who to contact ?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:00:37 PM »
Support inquiries should generally be directed to support@cohtitan.com. Looking at the site, I see that we do not have that listed anywhere so I apologize. I'll add that to my list of things to fix.

Looking at the Nitekilla account, I do not see any problems that should prevent you from resetting your password. The only possible issue I can think of is maybe if you're copy-and-pasting the password, it might be picking up extra whitespace which could cause a problem. If you've been copy-and-pasting, try typing it in manually. The reset passwords are case sensitive and should not contain any whitespace.

If that doesn't work, please forward the most recent reset email to sekoia@cohtitan.com and I'll look into it further.

perdman44

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 05:05:26 PM »
Thanks for the response.  I have tried typing in manually with and without the dashes.  The password that is sent contains dashes.  Are the dashes included ?

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 08:58:21 PM »
Yes, the dashes are included. The temporary password also only works at http://cohtitan.com/login (it is one-time use, and that's the only place you can change your password).

I went ahead and manually set your password and emailed it to you. If you didn't get the email let me know and I can try to help you further by PM instead.