Author Topic: Quick question - I am stuck in one of those alert missions  (Read 3904 times)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Quick question - I am stuck in one of those alert missions
« on: August 09, 2015, 06:57:50 PM »
One of those bank robbery ones or something - the team all left and I cannot finish it on my own yet the "Leave Group" button does nothing and I cant leave the instance - if I log on and off I am right back in the mission.

God I miss COH so much.

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Quick question - I am stuck in one of those alert missions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 08:12:17 PM »
One of those bank robbery ones or something - the team all left and I cannot finish it on my own yet the "Leave Group" button does nothing and I cant leave the instance - if I log on and off I am right back in the mission.

God I miss COH so much.

Do you know how to contact Socrates? Get out of combat and hit the Socrates symbol on your minipap in the upper right hand corner of your screen. There's an option there for leave map. (You can also use it to exit missions similar to COX's "Exit" button.)

doc7924

• Elite Boss
Re: Quick question - I am stuck in one of those alert missions
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 10:02:28 PM »
Do you know how to contact Socrates? Get out of combat and hit the Socrates symbol on your minipap in the upper right hand corner of your screen. There's an option there for leave map. (You can also use it to exit missions similar to COX's "Exit" button.)

It's been so long since I played I forgot about that. Thanks.

Actually after I was logged out of the game for like 15 mins it finally kicked me back to the city map.