Author Topic: Volunteers for premade villain?  (Read 2836 times)

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
Volunteers for premade villain?
« on: August 18, 2015, 10:30:57 PM »
So, a little story arc has kind of unfolded around a mysterious serrated wakizashi (blasphemy!) and one of my characters' (Lady Tsukira) ancestral pasts. A certain demon-summoning villain of mine from when the game was still running, Skelestyx, is the central antagonist of it all. Now, obviously, I could recreate Skelestyx on my own, but I think it would be more fun an interesting if he could interact directly with Lady Tsukira, thus my curiosity if anyone would want to play Skelestyx.

The gist of the background story is that Skelestyx, with a complement of Oranbegans he'd freed temporarily, attacked and ravaged the lands of Lady Tsukira's ancestors a few years before the Shogunate's siege of the rebuilt Osaka Castle, preventing them from joining the siege and thus dishonoring them. The reason was for some hideous ritual he'd been working for whatever twisted cause (I'll divulge more of that to the volunteer), and at some point left behind the serrated, ritualistic wakizashi before leaving Japan. Rumors are Skelestyx dates back to Atlantis, or rather more accurately, Oranbega itself, thus his general status with the Circle of Thorns.

And yes, I have a costume file and more details for whoever deigns to volunteer.