Author Topic: Creating AE content  (Read 2155 times)

chuckv3

• Elite Boss
Creating AE content
« on: August 29, 2015, 03:42:02 PM »
It looks like the AE mission architect pieces of the client work perfectly in Paragon Chat.

So that means if you didn't save your AE missions, you can probably get a head start at recreating them. Of course you cannot test or publish them, but at least you can create the local files.

Pseudo42

• Underling
Re: Creating AE content
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 09:18:50 PM »
That's excellent news.  I'll look into it. I'm currently running the game via a toaster.  With an expired graphics card that's up to date drivers were last updated 2010.  :(

Not to mention I'm running Windows XP.

But hey, when the game works, the graphics look so nice.  :)

chuckv3

• Elite Boss
Re: Creating AE content
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 04:59:58 PM »
That's excellent news.  I'll look into it. I'm currently running the game via a toaster.  With an expired graphics card that's up to date drivers were last updated 2010.  :(

Not to mention I'm running Windows XP.

But hey, when the game works, the graphics look so nice.  :)

I'm pretty good at building gaming PCs for any budget between $200 and $500, with Operating System. I can either do it for you or walk you through it, assuming you have the money to spend.

I have 2 at the moment, one is a dual-core 2.4GHz small form factor with 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD and a GeForce GT 640 (the $200 example), and the other is AMD A4-7300 full tower with 8GB RAM, 1.5TB HDD and a GeForce GTX 960 (the $500 example). Both dual boot between Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows 7. The former runs fine with graphics set to "medium" and the latter runs fine with graphics set to "ultra".

The $200 model is one I built for my oldest son, before realizing he already had a gaming laptop (he's supposedly broke, but he worked at best buy and was able to get an open box item worth $1400 for $300). So of course he has never even hooked up the desktop PC I built for him. If I can get that back from him I'd be willing to let you have it for less than $200. If you're interested I can make an effort to visit him sometime soon.