Author Topic: Free Anniversary Bike  (Read 1014 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Free Anniversary Bike
« on: September 29, 2015, 12:43:24 AM »
I'm not a vehicle person but that bike is great for running newb mishes. I'm doing Monster Island mishes that have me knee deep in mobs at least a couple levels above me and I'm taking them out with the 100' range - 3' cylinder .... Energy builder..

Just wanted to get around easier is why I'm using the bike and it's fast with a cheap flight speed mod in it and that's all I've done to it. Taking out mobs that are in the way of mish entrances or collect-thingX-spots or whatever from 100' with no energy probs while I grab a soda is nice too.

I have a Smilodon too but It's boxy and I don't like it that much for getting around. Plus, every toon can get a free bike so if you don't have a lot of vehicles it's nice to not have to swap for those times when you want to use a bike to get around.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>