Author Topic: need badges verified  (Read 4129 times)

Elemento

• Underling
  • Renaissance Man
need badges verified
« on: May 01, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »
This is the first. I may have to go through all 26 of my toons but I'm starting with the worse one I see. I found out that badges earned from crafting, the Halloween costume badges, and for some reason either the 4th yr or 3rd yr anniversary badges aren't being noticed by the bind. I already added them manually on CIT. Just need them verified and I removed the erroneous Valourous badge from Achievements.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 01:17:59 PM by Elemento »

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: need badges verified
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
Alright Elemento, I Verified all that I saw you as having marked off, except for Enhancer.  I cannot Verify that since the Badge Art matches that of the Broker, Scrounger and Inspiring Badges.  For that I'd need to see the Badge Name.

Also, as I see I didn't get an answer to this, are you using the TNT or HS Stable/Unstable for the Verifications.  Just as well, are you using the latest set of Binds?  (Found Here).  Sometimes, using older Binds are the cause of this issue, however not always.  I just have to make sure.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 01:39:39 PM by Tazhyngarth »

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »
I got an IM this morning that a user was having issues with TNT and the bind file.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 01:44:46 PM »
A few of them seem to be running into issues, but I can't determine what the cause is.  TNT and HS are involved so it's not Program Specific, but somehow some Badges are just being skipped.

It's so hard for me to replicate when I can't come across any problems.  With HS I have the Chat Logs set to 4 (5 if I'm feeling fiesty), and I wait about 4-5 seconds between presses.  Except for the times when no Badges appear in the sets, then I keep pressing until I see a Badge appear.  I cannot replicate Badges skipping though...

Elemento

• Underling
  • Renaissance Man
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 11:36:40 AM »
Yes Taz, that IM to Voltaic came from me so that answers the question of what I used. Also I do use the latest set of binds. I'll get a snapshot of the Enhancer badge for Supermole for verification.
Thursday we got severe hailstorms and 60 to +70mph winds so I didn't chance getting on the computer.
Here it is:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 11:55:53 AM by Elemento »

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »
10-4 on the Binds being used, and I'm sorry you had such ridiculous weather.  Good idea on staying offline.  I've been talking with Volt since that PM he received from you regarding the Binds.  We've found some things out that ends up hitting the Users that are starting with 0 Badges on their Toons here at CIT, and are using the Binds to Verify upwards of 200+ at once.

Using the Binds to Verify, say, 20 or so Badges on a Toon that already has it's other Badges logged on CIT yields no problems, but specificially, some of the Exploration and History Badges get missed if you are attempting to Add/Verify your Entire Badge List at once, due to several factors it seems.  We thought there was no problems, but it appears we do have some obsticles in the way.

Verified Enhancer for you, thanks for the Screenie.

Elemento

• Underling
  • Renaissance Man
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 10:36:41 PM »
Noticed something today. On my toons Icebreaker & Wild Fury, in the list of all my characters, it shows them as having one badge unverified. I went to their respective badge listings only to find that the badge is indeed verified however right next to X times the Victor, it shows it as being bugged.
Wonder if that's confusing the site as well.
So both toons do have all their badges verified except the general listing of all my toons doesn't want to admit it.

This I take it is a problem here with the site. Individually all verified but all-together, they may be unverified least for one badge.

Okay went back and checked another toon, Amalgamite. It's not the bugged badge so I don't know why both pages aren't in sync.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 10:56:34 PM »
Well this is quite odd....it doesn't appear to be affecting all Toons with the Badge....and I can't really find anything really in common amongst the Affected Toons, aside from the Badge being obtained.  I simply re-verified it and everything is in order it seems.  Glad you found this, it's strange, but re-verfying the Badge does fix the problem.