Author Topic: 10/27/2015 Release Notes (Moar Blood Moooooon)  (Read 3551 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
10/27/2015 Release Notes (Moar Blood Moooooon)
« on: October 27, 2015, 07:08:24 PM »
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1203468/release-notes-10-27-2015

Does a vehicle have to be mark II to use mark II weapons?

I wanted to get the Demonwing for Deeps because it fits him and it's easy enough to get. Having it be mark II instead of I would be sweet.

This Blood Moon is good for me so far. Triple XP boosts, Device drops, Crypt runs, dailies.. Plenty to do.

Oh yeah and the Ghost Ship that drops green primary gear.. Wha....?

There is a lot of Turakian coin drop 'fixing' in this patch. I hope... that's a good thing.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: 10/27/2015 Release Notes (Moar Blood Moooooon)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 04:53:23 AM »
There was another Crypt nerf after this one, today.

It's still a decent Blood Moon but they sure have a way of uncoolifying things there at CO central don't they.

"Hey this new crypt loot system is kinda cool" *nerf* "still decent" *nerf* "whatever, lemme robo-run the crypt daily and get back to my annual Nimbus farming.." 
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 06:31:35 AM »
You are now playing Nerf Online.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 02:49:08 PM »
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1203468/release-notes-10-27-2015

Does a vehicle have to be mark II to use mark II weapons?

I wanted to get the Demonwing for Deeps because it fits him and it's easy enough to get. Having it be mark II instead of I would be sweet.

This Blood Moon is good for me so far. Triple XP boosts, Device drops, Crypt runs, dailies.. Plenty to do.

Oh yeah and the Ghost Ship that drops green primary gear.. Wha....?

There is a lot of Turakian coin drop 'fixing' in this patch. I hope... that's a good thing.

Any vehicle to my understanding can use any weapon.  You just want a vehicle to be mark II because mark I vehicles suck these days.

Note: I still don't like using overnerfed vehicles anymore, incendiary rounds are last I checked the only good weapon left for them, other than gravity pulse.  And the later is only good as an AoE.

Edit: But then, where is the nerf listed?  Trying to find it.

Another Edit: Oh, I see, nerfed drop rate.  Hah, they can't have people getting good stuff within reason eh?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:54:31 PM by LaughingAlex »
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »
I always just thought a Demonwing would fit Deeps and the Crimson one seems an extra good fit and a few nerfs back it wasn't as hard to get. Now that my newbs use vehicles to get around and I'm kinda getting used to it I wouldn't mind having one for him to get around with sometimes in style, too.

It's still a mark 1 vehicle fwiw.
Some Faves:

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
If there is anything that is bad news, it's one of the corrupt game moderators getting a promotion.  I'll let that sink in for a bit.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »
If there is anything that is bad news, it's one of the corrupt game moderators getting a promotion.  I'll let that sink in for a bit.

That "corrupt" moderator is one of the most skilled UI modders I've ever known for this game.
Spess

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 06:25:04 PM »
That "corrupt" moderator is one of the most skilled UI modders I've ever known for this game.

The guy sided with trolls regularly.  I judge him by the things I've seen him say and do here and there.  Fact is he to me was one of the bad guys.  And I don't trust anyone who sided with major enemies who I felt were a cancer to the game and even blame for some of its decline.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 06:28:09 PM »
Should also mention he sided with the anti vehicle jerks who drove half the community away in only a few days on the plasma beam gimp and the general bait/switch crap.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 07:09:41 PM »
KaiserIN is the German name for queen if I remember right.. Just tossing that out there.

The Auction Exchange could sure use a skilled UI modder with some imagination.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 12:49:48 AM »
That queen thing wasn't homophobe btw... lol.. just was saying that I always thought He was a girl. Although, in my experience, German speaking females prefer Prinzessin (No, I'm not gonna look it up to spell it right) so I might be offending and I don't mean to be.

CO is an awesome game and we lub it - otherwise we wouldn't get upset by ALL the bad decisions that have been made since..... whoever made the game great, left.

CO for President.

Some Faves: