Author Topic: SNRs  (Read 1934 times)

Soul Resonance

• Boss
SNRs
« on: November 05, 2015, 01:29:11 AM »
I don't understand how Cryptic can allow CO to have consecutive SNRs for two(?) weeks and not even attempt to do a hotfix.
50's: Necro/Dark, Fire x3 Dom, Plant/Savage Dom, Ice/Time Blaster, Arch/TA Blaster, SS/Elec Brute, Rad/Rad Def.

DeadofPool

• Underling
Re: SNRs
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 01:46:27 AM »
Because Cryptic is a dumb.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 03:20:08 AM »
I went ballistic 800 or so posts ago when I had my first bad CO connection experiences.

Usually you won't have too bad of a connection with CO. If you play long you'll not only learn how to play while rubberbanding but sometimes you won't even notice you're doing it anymore. And then there are the real bad periods like sounds like you're experiencing now.

I've only had 1 real bad connection period and a few minis but that 1 time was enough for me to sympathize whenever anyone complains.

My theory is that Cryptic doesn't have anything to do with it. My theory is that it's PWE's ISP. If you post something in Zone when you are having probs, many times other people aren't. Due to the problem is normally localized.

Recently they had some global problems with getting hacked and that problem they had with their webpage recently but usually it's regional.

Hang in there.. It'll pass. Brou or someone might have something technical for you to try but I'm betting it's just going to burn your time only to learn there's nothing you can do except better observe a problem you can't change and that will hopefully pass as quickly and mysteriously as it started..
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Mistress Bloodwrath

• Boss
  • Femme Fatale
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 03:10:31 AM »
Welcome to the Cryptic Game Servers.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 01:28:29 AM »
Also worth noting, the CO servers and the STO and Neverwinter servers are all linked together. So, whenever there's a special event or promotion in the other two games, the resulting increased load of lots more people logging in affects CO too.

Soul Resonance

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 09:56:44 PM »
Seems it was only because of the DDR(or whatever their called) attacks  ;D :P
50's: Necro/Dark, Fire x3 Dom, Plant/Savage Dom, Ice/Time Blaster, Arch/TA Blaster, SS/Elec Brute, Rad/Rad Def.