Author Topic: My Best Blood Moon  (Read 2116 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
My Best Blood Moon
« on: November 07, 2015, 03:31:58 PM »
This would be it.

I'm gonna get an AT I like, a vehicle I like, some auras, all my toons finally have their Nimbuses & Supernaturals, and there's a few days left for stingy Amazing Grace to give me a drop or two. I've had sporadic play time and have barely been able to mostly keep up with the daily on 2 and a half toons since Blood Moon started so I think that's pretty great.

There's always always something to do during Blood Moon but with the added reason to run crypts it is even better. There was triple resource boosting.. Everyone probably ran to Vibora at least once. Once was it for me. I don't know what the drops are besides green primary gear but It's too far to go for me when everything else is in MC.

the loot tunings were annoying but I've been getting tuned up since mid October 'irl' otherwise I'd have probably realized that this kind of thing is pretty normal and as you can see by my haul even without normal playtime, I still did ok.

I hope they can come up with new loot or a new reason to run the crypts next year. Even if you can't use any of the loot from this year I bet that AT sells for a fortune. The vehicle isn't tradable. Haven't got around to checking if the auras are.

And btw CO guys, current loot in general is a good thing! You wanna talk about easy new content. Just add new loot to existing content and its popularity will proportionally explode.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: My Best Blood Moon
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 07:50:53 PM »
Just in case it helps anyone this weekend..

I think Amazing Grace is bugged. No one can link me a drop from there and at the frequency I would expect a drop, I get a costume unlock that shouldn't be there.

Has anyone used Eroded Shard? Does it have a similar buff?

-----

I just saw a bunch of Amazing Graces  in the AE for cheap soooooo.....

It's a great camp due to not only is the drop nice but you also can not switch zones any faster than here. I sure have had weird luck there though.

*shrug*

If you have funds, even if you're not drop lucky now is the time to grab some cheap devices..

B T W... I take back every bad thought I ever had about vehicles as far as them being in the game goes. The Crimson Demonwing designer surely crept into Deeps's dreams... *purr*.  That thing was made for him. Even if I only ever fly circles around Ren Cen in it I'm happy.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:03:46 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:56:57 PM »
Whoever is running the show at CO I just want to say... Good Lord..

I'll still say this was my best Blood Moon but check this out. I have 3 toons who have ~ 1k tokens between them. This is a Lot of tokens if you don't know. All 3 needed a few more tokens to get what they were saving for. I was too tired to play last night so I check Arc to see when Blood Moon is over. It says today (no time). So I'm like, fine, I can be online at like 6 am so that should be early enough to sneak in a few more runs.

Nuuuuuuuu....

The event is still going but THE TOKEN MERCHANT IS GONE.

Seriously guys..

Some Faves:

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 10:12:51 PM »
He was gone this morning but back when I logged on this afternoon.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 10:55:50 PM »
Oh don't tell me that...

*blaaaaaaargh*

I have no playtime until maybe this evening and I'm already beat.

I give. Life, you win!
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
Final Score:

More than a year's supply of required Blood Moon devices for new toons.

A vehicle for Deeps

2 AT's *shrug* I still have 2 FF's I haven't figured out the build for but it looks like a good AT and I start to like AT's for what they are. The first time I saw someone auction one of these when I started playing I went "ohhhh" so that alone was reason enough to get 1.

Ghostly hands aura. *shrug* Thought it might look good on Deeps. Nuuup. Oh well. Can't ever have too many auras.

Errr Ghostly Fog? Aura. This is a nice aura. It looks decent on Xev. I want to try it on Deeps.

5 Billion boxes of Q

10 quadrillion Until Equipment boxes.

A decent amount of G's just from vendoring..

Until Rec!

I would have more Servitor Serums but I vendored off a bunch due to I don't like the animation bug and have 3 banks full of Triumphant Recoveries already anyway. Still, this is a nice loot especially for newbs and they sell for over 1G to vendors.

For someone with min/maxing & farming tendencies it was nice to be able to fully immerse in the event and not only get event loot but I didn't miss out on getting those rations of G's and Q.

Two thumbs way up.

I'm glad they brought the coin vendor back and I'm glad I didn't chew them out too bad for not knowing when he was going to poof. I just had my entire plumbing system poof for not only me and mine's daily needs but years worth of landscaping work. The latest of a long string of terrorist activities here at good ol' wtf ranch. So I'm kinda sensitive to this kinda thing atm. Things poofing, that is.

I'm glad Kaos said something too! Might not have even logged on again last night to score the auras or extra AT. Kaos is good people.

Some Faves: