Author Topic: Make me laugh  (Read 1465 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Make me laugh
« on: November 12, 2015, 01:40:06 AM »
Guys my life has been a literal living hell lately. I'm at the mercy of the mentally ill and stuck deep in the heart of hillbilly heaven with no escape in sight.

Somebody say something funny PLZ...

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
Re: Make me laugh
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 02:35:30 AM »
I'll be crypt running as IDAK or Deeps or Xev in-between feeding doggies. Yay that they put the token merchant back up. I could end up with all auras or maybe the AT to give me a reason to play my second account or to sell for G's and a couple auras.

Feel free to make a laughter inducing attempt online. I DARE you.

See, this is one thing I like about CO. No matter how stupid my life gets there will be someone that says something even stupider to make me laugh  : )

I .. err.. meant that in a good way! Think Grondisms.. (Which I like.)

See, this is living proof why the CO community IS great. It can take a guy with an Incredibly stupid day and make even him laugh. Usually. Now I jinxed myself..

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 02:37:34 AM »
I don't know if it'll make you laugh or not but the patch notes for tomorrow are up already and there's lots going on including a new event to farm for:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203569/release-notes-11-12-2015

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 03:17:35 AM »
It's a distraction... That will definitely do, tyvm.

That is one of the great things about farming. Yes, farming can be great. As a distraction. Mind numbing farming.

The event looks good. Can't go wrong with Nighthawk. I want the AT.. Oops I burned up most of my Internet until this is almost over but ya know what, whatever. I'll run it next year too. Good on them.

Fixed the auction buy tab to no longer always scroll. Set default levels to blank.

Setting default levels to blank is a good idea. Redoing the entire interface is a Great idea but any improvement to that ui is welcome. It took me forever to figure out that setting the level range  to 0 - 0 was the only way to find some things..

Lots of fixes. Good on them. Beats nerfs..

Added a new 30-slot "Multi-Dimensional Bag" to the Zen Store item for 600 Zen.

Nice. I'll take some ty.

They can continue on with those animation *cough* *Athletics* fixes too.

Wouldn't hurt to take a look at powers with a recharge and what happened to them after the CDR nerf, either, while we're fixing things.

Anyway, it's a good update. Can't complain about a wall of text of fixes and a new event.
Some Faves: