Author Topic: Icon for Mac  (Read 4043 times)

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
Icon for Mac
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:36:00 PM »
Hey guys,

I successfully installed titan icon onto my mac once, but after a recent software update I can't seem to locate it for the life of me.  Alas, I've re-downloaded CoH issue 24 beta and I'm trying to get icon working again before I start working on Paragon Chat. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble.  My first icon version was from my original CoH folder from issue 23. I've followed all of the instructions from codewalker's post:

Any ideas?

Manga

• Elite Boss
Re: Icon for Mac
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 01:49:25 PM »

HeatSpike1

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 10:27:03 PM »
downloaded the island rum link and a new version of CoH issue 24 Beta.  Where do I go from there?

Manga

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 04:19:52 AM »

Island Rum will download all the needed files by itself.

HeatSpike1

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 03:44:06 AM »
I've downloaded Island Rum.  I see Paragon Chat and Icon V1.71, but when I click 'Play' Island Rum just disappears and nothing happens...

HeatSpike1

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 03:53:38 AM »
looking around for instructions, not sure what exactly is needed.  Manually altering CoH i24 beta with icon instructions didn't work.  Now Island Rum isn't working either.  What exactly do I need? and specifically where do I need to put everything? :o

psquared007

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 11:41:16 PM »
I'm having the same issue.  Island Rum has downloaded all the files, but when I click on the "arrow" to run Icon, nothing happens.  :(

I removed my COH game files and NCSoft launcher long ago.

Any help is appreciated.

Manga

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 01:25:58 AM »

I'm going to have to re-write the instructions because they seem to have vanished off the forums.  I can't find them, anyway.  :(

I'll put them in a new thread later so they're easy to see and I don't have to repeat them.  I might need Titan Mod permission first though, as I can't sticky anything and don't want to put them in the wrong place.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 02:58:43 AM »
I can sticky. Just PM me.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

psquared007

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 09:44:31 PM »
Magna, thank you soooooo much.

Got mine to work today.  Wooohooo!  I downloaded the Island Rum to my Apps directory instead of a sub directory.  Then let it do its thing to download all the files.  Voila, it works.  :D

My eyes were  getting a little watery as I entered the game again.  Just makes me that much more hopeful that the efforts to bring COH back will be successful. 

Sooner than later would be nice, but after all this time, I'll take later too.  ;D

psquared007

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 09:56:46 PM »
Ooops.  Sry, Manga about the typo on your handle. 

Also, when I start the program, I have to hit  <Command> <Tab> to get the interface centered on my screen (13" MacBook Pro).  Once done, everything seems to be working great.

HeatSpike1

• Boss
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 11:24:18 PM »
Could you please pass along this information to me? Still desperate to get into P.C.!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 06:00:03 AM »
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal