Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO REMEMBERS... DEC 1ST!  (Read 3170 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO REMEMBERS... DEC 1ST!
« on: November 30, 2015, 04:33:35 AM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2015/12/01/save-coh-radio-remembers

It was three years ago the NCSoft shut down the greatest superhero MMORPG- City of Heroes. Join Pogoman and special
guests as they recall what they were doing that fateful night three years ago as they said farewell to their beloved
home of 8 and a half years.
This will be a special episode of 'Save COH Radio' as it will be on 1:30 to 3:30 AM est that night. We ask everyone to
join us in Paragon Chat on the steps of City Hall in Atlas Park. At 3 AM EST, we will ask everyone to use the 'Ultimate
Power' emote to show NCSoft, and the world, that not only has the community not gone anywhere, but that we are just as
strong as ever and undivided in our attempts to bring back City of Heroes!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO REMEMBERS... DEC 1ST!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 12:01:42 PM »
So, just to be clear, is this tonight (1:30 am Dec. 1) or tomorrow night (1:30 am Dec 2)?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Surelle

Re: SAVE COH RADIO REMEMBERS... DEC 1ST!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 12:59:48 PM »
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2015/12/01/save-coh-radio-remembers

It was three years ago the NCSoft shut down the greatest superhero MMORPG- City of Heroes. Join Pogoman and special
guests as they recall what they were doing that fateful night three years ago as they said farewell to their beloved
home of 8 and a half years.
This will be a special episode of 'Save COH Radio' as it will be on 1:30 to 3:30 AM est that night. We ask everyone to
join us in Paragon Chat on the steps of City Hall in Atlas Park. At 3 AM EST, we will ask everyone to use the 'Ultimate
Power' emote to show NCSoft, and the world, that not only has the community not gone anywhere, but that we are just as
strong as ever and undivided in our attempts to bring back City of Heroes!

Remember?  I still have screenshots on my desktop!   ;)

War Witch and I were hangin' (literally, we both had hover on) over the crowd in Atlas Park (4 I think) on Virtue. 

See you there, Pogo!