Author Topic: Rewards  (Read 1509 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Rewards
« on: December 02, 2015, 07:47:08 PM »
What gives decent rewards? Just looking for some alternatives. Not expecting anything amazing or super secret.

I've been known to AoE Vibora areas that are congested with high level mobs for costume drops. Andrith, for the bosses. Both of those areas burn up the bandwidth tho so I don't do them much anymore. I don't do Dark Speed anymore either after seeing how it's done by an expert. Smashes are about always a reliable steady flow of G's and I like doing them so those are still in but I don't do as many.

Oh yeah, and, Canada is out.

Any suggestions?

What're some good' farming SGs?  Farming SG's generally go for new targets too. Two of my favorite pastimes.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: Rewards
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:22 AM »
That sort of depends on what loot you're looking for, doesn't it?

I have a character that runs Cislunar Mechanon on a daily basis. That's 2000q a shot. When I made my first Million I used it to buy all the Q store travel powers I didn't have. And then the costume pieces ... next up will probably be some Q Store weapons for my vehicles.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Rewards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 01:06:08 AM »
G's or stuff I can sell for G's.

G's kinda = the loot of choice for me since Q boxes came out.

It's just to pass the time when I want to veg out. Kinda like watching TV combined with build testing. Or farming the AE and selling salvage in CoH which was kinda like watching TV combined with build testing combined with playing the market.

I always have partial retcons to pay for too.

I probly don't have enough playtime normally for an SG but the idea sounded good earlier. There are some terminator SG's that I seem to team with fairly often that gave me the idea and I miss being in an SG/guild sometimes.

Oh hey, cool story  : )
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:17:27 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>