Author Topic: Three Word Story  (Read 22540 times)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Three Word Story
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2016, 05:26:19 AM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him back in time in a flash.

Meanwhile, back at Portal Corp, another hapless hero unwraps a birthday present with a nuclear bomb threat inside. Without hesitation he teleports to his Supergroup Base and, using state-of-the-art technology he found in an abandoned refrigerator, he pushed the hidden pressure plate, pulled the lever, spun the dial and activated the malfunctioning P.L.O.T. Device.  Fearing a nuclear detenation, he called Super Fire Dragon. 
"Hello who is this, why do you keep calling me?  Do you have any cheese?"  SFD rifled off.
"Super Fire Dragon, I need your help.  There is a bomb threat."  The Hapeless Hero exclaimed.
"I would love to help, but my ... doctor said to ... take ... it easy.  Yeah, my doctor said to take it easy."  SFD replied.
The dragon hung-up.
There was a huge explosion, and everybody died.
(actually, NC Soft just pulled the plug, again.)

The End

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »
...Or is it?
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 11:32:55 PM »
Time will tell

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2018, 08:51:05 PM »
After these messages.
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

Fireheart

• Boss
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2018, 05:34:54 AM »
And then the

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2018, 02:22:45 AM »
bottom dropped out

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »
In Paragon City, a superhero named Supercilious was washing her enhancement table when it happened. Before she could grab the soap, she was attacked by a Sapper!  She said, "I''ll teach you not to mess with incarnate masterminds!" and she hit him on the nose with her whip which sent him back in time in a flash.

Meanwhile, back at Portal Corp, another hapless hero unwraps a birthday present with a nuclear bomb threat inside. Without hesitation he teleports to his Supergroup Base and, using state-of-the-art technology he found in an abandoned refrigerator, he pushed the hidden pressure plate, pulled the lever, spun the dial and activated the malfunctioning P.L.O.T. Device.  Fearing a nuclear detenation, he called Super Fire Dragon.
"Hello who is this, why do you keep calling me?  Do you have any cheese?"  SFD rifled off.
"Super Fire Dragon, I need your help.  There is a bomb threat."  The Hapeless Hero exclaimed.
"I would love to help, but my ... doctor said to ... take ... it easy.  Yeah, my doctor said to take it easy."  SFD replied.
The dragon hung-up.
There was a huge explosion, and everybody died.
(actually, NC Soft just pulled the plug, again.)

The End ...or is it?  Time will tell.  After these messages.  And then the bottom dropped out.

CHAPTER TWO:

Once
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2019, 02:29:16 AM »
again we have