Author Topic: Super Fire Dragon Gets Some Seoul  (Read 9465 times)

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
  • You're not seeing double, I'm not wearing pants.
    • City of Warcraft or whatever it was called
Re: Super Fire Dragon Gets Some Seoul
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 03:14:04 AM »
"Hey, Ms. Liberty what's up?"  Super Fire Dragon asked as he walked into Ms. Liberty's office.
"You will never guess what just happened."
"Necrophillia, converted to Jehovah's Witness and is handing out literture."  SFD guessed.
"Well, one-fifth right."
"So The Fattinator IS getting a sex-change?"

"Dragon, stop it."
"You wanted me to guess."
"Kolissa broke out of prison."  Ms. Liberty shouted.
"National Break-Out of Prison Day?"
"National Break-Out of Prison Day."

"I always thought that that was a stupid holiday."
"And Necrophillia IS handing out literture, but not Jehovah Witness Watch-Tower stuff, but those secret papers Kolissa found on your last mission."
"That Necrophillia, she is such a riot."
"Those papers implicate me as the principle force in causing the heroes to be removed."

"Well you were, wouldn't you?"  SFD asked.
"Well, yes, but not like that, it's complicated."
"Give me some cheese and a comfortable chair, and tell me the whole story."  SFD replied.
"Dragon, you would be willing to listen to my side of the story?"

"Of course, babe, I trust you."
"Dragon."  Ms. Liberty rolled her eyes at the little dragon.
"What did I say, what did I say?"
They all laughed.
I don't know when City of Heroes will return, or do I?

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
  • You're not seeing double, I'm not wearing pants.
    • City of Warcraft or whatever it was called
Re: Super Fire Dragon Gets Some Seoul
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2018, 01:36:34 AM »
“It was one of the most gut-wrinching decisions I had to make as leader of the Vindicaters.”  Ms. Liberty began.
“Is this going to be a long story?”
“Dragon!  You said that you would listen to my side of the story.”
“Oh right, carry-on, babe.”  Super Fire Dragon replied.

“Stop calling me, ‘Babe’, I’m your boss.  Show me some respect.”
“You’re not the boss of, especially since you sent the heroes away!”
“Dragon, while I am here, I am in charge and you are working for Hero Corps and there fore you are working for me!”

“Ok, ok, don’t get your panties in a bunch.”
Ms. Liberty glared at the little dragon.  If looks could kill, our favorite dragon would be pushing up tulips about now.
“Boss.”  SFD added in a lets-be-friends kind of a voice.

“Dragon, you drive me crazy sometimes.  You are one of my best operatives, but you can be a pain in the …”  Ms. Liberty said.
“Neck”  SFD interrupted.
“Fine, you can be a pain in the neck.  Just sit there and listen to my story.”
“Why should I believe nothing you say, I remember what you did to poor old creepy?”

“Dragon, if you don’t want to hear my side of things, maybe you should just go, but do not come back!”  ms. Liberty said determined.
“Look, babe, I mean boss, I respect you.  I like you.  I like your cheese.  I want to believe you.  I want to hear why from you.  That’s what I need right now.  This isn’t more Hero Corps non-sense.  I want the truth.  I think you owe me that.”

“Dragon, we have been through thick and thin together.  You helped me get through the Arachnos war.  It is true that sometimes Hero Corps cuts corners.  Sometimes Hero Corps ignores the corners all together, but it is for a good cause.  It is for Justice.”  Ms. Liberty explained.

“Ok, those documents and the Necrophillia-Kolissa affair kind of soured my opinion of Hero Corps.  I am here now.  And I am going to listen.”
“With out interruption?”
“Who do you think you’re talking to?  Of course I’m going to interrupt.”
“Whatever, Dragon.”  Ms. Liberty began explaining her role in the disappearance of the heroes from Paragon City.
“And we knew that the Rikti would take the opportunity to invade at that moment.”  Ms. Liberty explained.

“Yes, but how did you know that the Clockwork would side with the Tsoo?”  SFD asked.
“Oh that’s easy.  The Tsoo need those crystals to channel their power.  The Clockwork channel their power through electricity.  It just makes sense.”
“But what about the Crey?”
“We made an educated guess that the Warriors would take care of the Crey.”

“You didn’t think that the Freakshow would have something to say about that?”  SFD asked.
“Of course we figured that the Freakshow would protect the Crey, that is why we brought the Syndicate to Paragon City.”
“Son of a tabby!  That was a reckless move, even for hero Corps.”
“Watch your language.”
“Sorry.”  SFD pleaded with big sad dragon eyes.

“Yes, it had its risks, but with the villain groups defending the city and holding the heroes in reserve, victory was assured.”
“Until”
“Right, until the time warp created by releasing huge amounts of cosmic energy into the ether caused the heroes to be shut out of the city.”

“But why were some of us spared?”  SFD asked.
“We’re not entirely sure, we think it has to do with the use of the willpower powers that you have.  We think you simply willed certain heroes into existence.”
“Wow!”
“Don’t let it go to your head.”  Ms. Liberty warned.

They all laughed.
I don't know when City of Heroes will return, or do I?