Author Topic: It finally happened..  (Read 2732 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
It finally happened..
« on: January 02, 2016, 05:24:07 PM »
I'm not sure which is more shocking..

1.) My bandwidth doubled.
2.) A Depleted Uranium Core just now dropped for me for the first time ever.

OK it's 1.. But 2 did make me literally give a wide-eyed *gasp*. I've ran so many Warlords... over the years.. I figured it was a loot I just wasn't meant to have.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

rebel 1812

• Boss
Re: It finally happened..
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 02:08:54 AM »
What does 'Depleted Uranium Core' do?

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 05:01:03 PM »
Isn't that an item some scrub somewhere wants nerfed?  Like, well, everything in the game?
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 05:12:05 PM »
15% Defense penetration. It's one of the rarest mods in the game. No way I'm selling it but I can't decide who to give it to yet due to I'm in the process of fine tuning all dps builds.

It would probably shred on Deeps due to he's already virtually wasting an offense slot on crit chance due to being way into DR land on crit strike so I could swap out with a Lucky Gambler, and, Deeps already shreds.

I make posts about Warlord at least once a year when he comes around.. It's one of the better Alerts and just about the best farming Alert due to you get Until rec (for HoT BOTS and more), G's that are comparable to Smashes and aren't too bad if you're running two resource boosters, and the boxes of temp powers that drop sell to vendors for 1g each as well as being decent to use (Fire All Weapons, anyone?). Not bad. Warlord costume drops sell in the 100G range if you're patient and I always get at least a few before his rotation ends.

What I would always end with about Warlord is... And there is always a slim chance that a DUC will drop. Now I can say.. drop *again*...  : )

------

Oh hey, Q boxes can drop doing Warlords as normal loot (the "!" from mob defeats) too.

I'd been skipping mob loot a lot due to it's generally a fairly fast moving Alurt and trash mob loot generally sucks but in Warlord there can be 1g vendor loot, Q boxes, and lvl 30 gear - the usual usually not so great loot.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:12:26 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 02:26:28 AM »
Question.  Have you noticed a reduction in global drops in alerts lately?  Someone brought up that the drops went from 3g to only 1g per run.  Im gonna check it somewhere along the line before my next terraria session.

Edit:  nvm, person wasnt on a 40.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:34:37 AM by LaughingAlex »
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 02:55:13 AM »
awwwwww you already found out and here I had this great screenie..

Some Faves: