Author Topic: Loot update  (Read 1528 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Loot update
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:08:52 PM »
Keeping you current in all things lootworthy... that I see.. It is now time to report that it is open season on Right Eye's of the Ruby Dragon brought to you by our villainous neighborhood Custom boss, Hi- Pan.

He will also be dropping tons of boxes that contain Q that you can open on Double Q Days - unlike traditional Q Boxes that now auto-open upon lootation.. But ya have to wait until Double Q Day to open them if ya want that double Q... which may be hard to do if you want that Ruby Eye..

What else.. Oh yeah.. 842 Resources. That you can.. Umm... wonder why they bothered wasting the pixel space and your precious looting time giving them to you. And costume pieces that are kinda cool but you probly won't use them and they are common and sell for cheap - giving them a score of ~ 1.2 on the loot-o-meter. And the unlimited charges Gigabolt stick with the kinda long recharge.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Re: Loot update
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 07:25:47 PM »
Thats why I never touched those particular alerts.  There was no consistent reward, so unless you were lucky as hell(I generally am not in games) you won't get anything and thus have no reason to waste time on it.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.