Author Topic: Star Trek Online  (Read 273657 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Star Trek Online
« Reply #780 on: November 06, 2018, 04:25:18 PM »
(because I am an ADULT and adults don't play games, kids' games or otherwise!  ;D ).

That's so good it tastes like chocolate  : )
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #781 on: November 07, 2018, 03:44:43 AM »
OK so it's been 3 days now... and I have to tell this kinda weird story.

In the Fleet I have almost all my toons in, there is a toon that shows up in the Fleet Roster 24/7...since I joined. I mean, if the server hiccups and kicks everyone, they're the first one back online.. They're there when I get up and when I go to bed. The toon never levels and never advances in the Fleet, and, they never contribute to the Fleet. I joined that Fleet well over a year ago.

Finally, a few days ago, I joked around in Armada chat about this 24/7 toon. Not long after, one of the few (2?) people that can promote anyone in the fleet (I just noticed this..) logs in and I continued joking about Mr. 24/7, with them.

Mr. OnlyIcanPromote, who's in my Friends list btw, just kinda "......." to my joking of Mr. 24/7 and then said goodnight and logged off.

Mr. OnlyIcanPromote is usually on every night at least for a little while, is often very chatty, and is the only person that greets the Armada/Fleet when logging in. Not been on since that night.

Neither...has...Mr. 24/7!

Not only that, whenever I talk about it in Fleet Chat.. there's nothing but silence. Like no one ever even noticed Mr. 24/7 or isn't interested enough to acknowledge that they're gone. We're talking about people that have been in the Fleet for as many as four years.

Fleet chat has gone *completely* dead... as far as that goes.

It's very nearly a tier 5 Colony world Fleet..

Anyway... queue the Twilight Zone music.. Or Stepford Wives.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 03:53:40 AM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #782 on: November 07, 2018, 06:17:38 PM »
Well now there seems to be more options for the 3d prints. You can see captures that other people made, and there are more pricing and sizing options. If you click on a capture here: https://gameprint.net/captures and click "view", you can choose sizing / pricing options (see also https://gameprint.net/availableFinishes). The cheapest is $20 for a 4" - there's your fridge magnet!

Edit: that pricing was for a 23rd century I looked at - a Klingon 4" was $30, so as the FAQ notes the ship modifies pricing.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #783 on: November 07, 2018, 06:32:24 PM »
there's your fridge magnet!

Definitely sounds better than starting at several hundred bucks!

Hey, I have a new favorite T5U..

You may not need to read past this: It's one of the cheapest T5U's currently in the Exchange, and..... it has access to the Exchange, right there in the ship. Exchange and all the normal stuff, along with .. Dabo  : )

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ferengi_D%27Kora_Marauder

If all of that isn't enough... It is free to upgrade to T5u from T5.. All you have to do is go to a shipyard and hit the button. When you upgrade...not only do you get nearly 60k HPS (ymwv), but.... you also get 11 console slots(!) 4 tac, 4 eng, 3 sci.

It's a cruiser type ship, Ferengi style. My all-specs-maxed and has spec points leftover toon is flying it and I got 2 for the bank. Actually, he has it anchored.. due to that's my tradeskiller who always liked Ferengi ships - enough so, that he used to have holo ferengi ship clickies that I used sometimes when I actually flew him.

This ship and console may actually be good enough that I give it to my very expensive Reman tank that can't seem to find a ship he likes. There are way better ships, I'm sure, but nothing jumps out at me yet for a tank, so, I might give this thing an actual go just for fun since I have it already.

anyway - wuwu!  : ) Finally! I finally got my tradeskiller a ship with access to the Exchange..
Some Faves:

Felderburg

• Elite Boss
« Reply #784 on: November 07, 2018, 10:53:53 PM »
I would like to see Ferengi ships with more customizable options.

Also, I should note that my post about price changes came via reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/9uxuck/released_browse_and_print_thousands_of_sto_ships/ There's a discussion there about the reasons behind the price change. Evidently the 12" ships were painstakingly crafted at a facility in Poland; the company now only has California 3d printing to work with.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #785 on: November 09, 2018, 02:24:29 AM »
Evidently the 12" ships were painstakingly crafted at a facility in Poland

I can think of no worthier thing to painstakingly craft.

HEY!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11013923

I'm really saved up for this one (been checking for it daily....) and know what I want to Gold. This is a first, so, it's kinda a real big deal.

Had to share the joy..

You should come back and play, Felder! Why'd you stop?? Playing something else? STO is great. You can't tell me you mastered (or outgrew..) it already. You can get into a Random Queue in like a half a second, now, for some quick play whenever you want, and, there has to be a stack of new mishes and other new stuff to check out.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #786 on: November 10, 2018, 12:26:53 AM »
For anyone that might have been jealous.. My joy was crushed as I watched hundreds of PPPs go *poof*, as well as ~ 100 million EC on Tech Boosters due to I paid the inflated price that was currently available rather than buying while the price is down, like, I thought to do, finally, maybe 1 day before PPPs returned - and, due to really poor rng.

Oh. And. I opened 300 Prize Packs (my record) and got exactly Zero T6's (also a record when buying 200+).

On the good side, I gold plated the majority of my 3 mainest mains and even golded/more deeply purpled *some* of their Ground gear (grudgingly, but, I figure I owe the Advanced Ground guys that get stuck with me in Randoms..).
Some Faves:

Felderburg

• Elite Boss
« Reply #787 on: November 12, 2018, 08:01:10 PM »
You should come back and play, Felder! Why'd you stop?? Playing something else? STO is great. You can't tell me you mastered (or outgrew..) it already. You can get into a Random Queue in like a half a second, now, for some quick play whenever you want, and, there has to be a stack of new mishes and other new stuff to check out.

I left after season 7. I left in large part because I needed to step away from computer games and MMOs in general. However, at the time, STO didn't have much in the way of storyline beyond what I had played, and the end game "raids" were not enough to hold me. I found myself just grinding for gear for no reason other than to grind for gear. Ground PvP had started to die off, as I recall... or maybe I decided I didn't want to spend the time to grind for gear to be halfway competitive at it? Either way, grinding for gear is not enjoyable.

It's tempting to return, but even if I do, at some point I'll end up playing through all the storyline content, and then I'll be in the same place. Unless GPvP is active, in which case there would be something to hold my interest (and I assume I'll have enough lifetime monthly stipends to just buy stuff so that I can be on the level gear playing field and let my skill take me to middling-upper tiers of glory).

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #788 on: November 15, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »
I left after season 7. I left in large part because I needed to step away from computer games and MMOs in general.

I did this once (stepped away). After gaming since .. I was little and my grandparents taught me how to solve those little (wood! and plastic..) square word puzzles that you slide the letters around in, to make words. Gaming had completely lost its appeal for the first time ever, since then, and this lasted.. for several years +/-.

Then, I was making the rounds to make sure my gaming accounts hadn't been hacked lately (for whatever reason - I guess, due to they were still considered 'possessions' that I didn't want stolen), and someone from CoH got me interested in Veteran awards and FTP... Somehow, in the process, I got sucked into playing again. And somehow, in the process, I ended up enjoying it as much as ever, which, is a lot. And I ended up making and playing a long string of Melee Toons that not only rocked, but, I actually understood how to play them. Very unusual, the whole experience. For the record: I never FTP'ed CoH. I subbed up and stayed subbed and they even managed to pry a small amount of cash from my steely grip in their store.

And here we are, today  : ) Back to gaming and blabbing on about it.

at some point I'll end up playing through all the storyline content

When I first started playing I made it my mission in virtual life to play every STO mish. I played nearly all of the Fed mishes available, at that time. I played some Rom mishes.. I played no Klingon mishes and not many of the many, many, many-many, mishes that have been made available since I started playing.

They make a LOT of new mishes! And there were already a ton when I started playing.. If you can play every single STO mish and keep up with all the new ones, well, more powah to ya  : ) I personally am mished-out. If there is a reward I want -  I'll run it. Or if any of the TOS crew is in it, I'll run it. I've enjoyed some of the newish TNG stuff, too.

... grinding for gear is not enjoyable.

Hmm... It depends on the grind.. I can grind with the best of'em  : )

I've got to be motivated to grind, though. Take this CO story for example.. They changed the grind, there, to where you had to run new content on top of old content, to get the same old rewards as ever. And you know what, I didn't like the people I was meeting in the new content, so, I said screw it, and that was the last time I had any interest in 'endgame' in CO. You won't see me grinding for anything, there, except Q - so I can buy Z - so I can buy frivolous crap. Someday. Maybe.

STO grinding... Geez.. What kind of grinding would you like to do? Dil? Spec XP? Rep? EC?

I can log on to STO, if I want to, and just .. press buttons .. for *hours* for worthy rewards.. To me, that is a grind.. A tempting grind! And one I fall prey to, sometimes... But it doesn't really make me a better pilot and it's so boring..

I grind for different things at different times in CO. I nonstop do a slow grind for Dil and EC. The EC grind usually takes 2 - 10 minutes and I get the reward of thinking of all the STO newbs out there that are running around in my gear. Tradeskilling was also super appealing to me in the beginning, just due to, I hadn't done it in forever. The dil grind... I usually just do stuff that gives Dil that I can do in Space.. Usually this means running the Queues. Event queues included, all queues included. This works out well for me, due to... the funnest thing in STO for me, is, running the queues - and the queues pop faster than ever, ever since the Random Button for PVE queues was invented, so, I'm a happy camper.

I care about my deeps and survivability. I do more, when and where I can, to improve them both, and, they both seem to be steadily improving. I'm not competitive about it to the point of having to be in the top 1%, today, though. I can wait. At the rate I'm going.... I should get there... Hopefully.... sometime before 2030  : )

I personally cannot play the crap out of STO to the point where I'm sucking the marrow from it. I've just not got the hours available to me (especially after writing these windy posts : ).

I think it really boils down to, is it fun. If you enjoyed playing, before, I'd definitely recommend coming back and checking out today's STO. Some people really don't like where it has boldly gone. I personally am perfectly fine with it and want more gametime and a new machine to play on.

If you return and find that you're having fun but quickly manage to blow through the new content, and, get yourself current with your ship(s), and, bored with the game - then, #1, you're a badass, and, I would suggest using STO as a backup game  : ) hehe

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #789 on: December 06, 2018, 01:20:52 AM »
Here's some keybind pr0n for j00.. I was updating a list and thought I'd share. (there is an Edit at the very bottom that gives an overview of what's going on here)

The following binds basically hotkey 3 trays for you (1, 2, and 3) while leaving a few slots free for manual clicking.

/bind is a command at the beginning of your keybind to attach a keyboard key to your keybind
GenSendMessage HUD_Root FirePhasers is like hitting the Spacebar - it fires alllllllll weapons - energy and torpedo.
+trayExecBytray 0 5 tells TRAY 1 to execute SLOT 6 (you have to subtract 1 from the actual tray and slot number - it's Cryptic..)
+Power_Exec Distribute_Shields distributes your shields..

+ precedes most (?) bind commands.
$$ tells the keybind there is another command to execute when it gets done with the one it's on
"" surrounds the commands following your keybind bind key command (/bind KeyboardKey)

For Example...

/bind 1 "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FirePhasers $$ +trayExecBytray 0 5 $$ +trayExecBytray 0 6 $$ +trayexecbytray 0 7 $$ +trayExecBytray 0 8 $$ +trayExecBytray 0 9 $$ +Power_Exec Distribute_Shields"

/bind a "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FirePhasers $$ +trayExecBytray 0 0 $$ +trayExecBytray 0 1 $$ +trayexecbytray 0 2 $$ +trayExecBytray 0 3"

/bind 2 "+trayExecBytray 1 4 $$ +trayexecbytray 1 5 $$ +trayExecBytray 1 6 $$ +trayExecBytray 1 7 $$ +trayexecbytray 1 8 $$ +trayExecBytray 1 9"

/bind b "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FirePhasers $$ +trayExecBytray 1 0 $$ +trayExecBytray 1 1 $$ +trayexecbytray 1 2 $$ +trayExecBytray 1 3"

/bind 3 "+trayExecBytray 2 3 $$ +trayExecBytray 2 4 $$  +trayexecbytray 2 5 $$ +trayExecBytray 2 6 $$ +trayExecBytray 2 7 $$ +trayexecbytray 2 8 $$ +trayExecBytray 2 9"

You can modify this a lot to do whatever you want - here is how I use it:
I basically group all my BOff powers logically. For example, I'll group all my heals in one bind. All my damage enhancers in another bind. In this particular example, above, the a and b keybinds are my Exotic Damage powers - one is for single target, one is for AOE. Often I open with Exotic damage instead of heals/damage enhancers - so, with these binds, my weapons also activate..

On other toons I have heals in those slots and I do NOT activate weapons or do anything else due to I want my keybinds to trigger shield or hull heals ASAP with nothing else in the Keybind to slow things down. FirePhasers and Distribute_shields *will* slow down the activation of your tray commands and they will slow you down from hitting your *next* keybind - just something to keep in mind, and, why you don't want to sprinkle those commands into eeeeeeevery keybind you make.

You can do a lot of Cut and Pasting, of the above, and a little letter changing when it comes to what key you want to assign your Keybinds to, and, really make your STO life more streamlined and fun when it comes to managing your clickies/your various powers/whatever it is you can/want to put in your trays and assign hotkeys to.

Anyway, Keybinds have reeeeeeally added to my enjoyment of STO and so I thought I'd share some of mine  : ) I hope it helps someone else have more fun, too! And yes, you can make a Bind File and do things that way but I never took the time to learn it, so, I can't teach it.

~~~

Thought I'd add.. I've gotten to where I usually assign the following to the above keybind examples..

Key 1 (/bind 1) Nothing - I hit this when I want my weapons to autofire, primarily. Or distribute my shields, which, I generally don't do much anymore. 99.9% of the time I have nothing else hotkeyed here, and..., I only tap it once when I first acquire a new target so that weapons are set to autofire on it.

Key a Nothing, or, shield heals, or all heals, or...something that I want a hotkey for but won't use except under special circumstances due to it is on a long recharge or is special in some way (such as Oh Crap buttons like Reverse Shield Polarity or Special Create Devastation buttons (this works especially well for ones that need a Target to activate))

Key b Nothing, or, hull heals, or all heals, or... something that I want a hotkey for but won't use except under special circumstances due to it is on a long recharge or is special in some way (such as Oh Crap buttons or Special Create Devastation buttons).

Key 2 These days I am redoing most toons' hotkeys so that this button has all heals (both hull and shield) that are not on a huge recharge. I spam this button.

Key 3 These days I am redoing most toons' hotkeys so that this button has all damage enhancers that are not on a long recharge - such as Rapid Fire and High Yield and Attack Patterns. I spam this button, too.

~~~

Just something to simplify things when you read this the first time...

What I'm basically doing, above, is making 4 hotkeys out of 2 groups of slots in trays 1 and 2, and, making a single, large as possible, hotkey, out of the last part (slots 10, 9, 8...) of Tray 3. This way, I can hotkey the majority of the first 3 trays, and, leave some familiar slots un-hotkeyed for easy finding and manual clicking.

I do this for all of my toons so that I have the first 3 trays hotkeyed and then I populate the slots based on how I want to play the particular toon. This way they all are unique but feel familiar. And... I have almost everything in the first 3 trays hotkeyed to my mouse..

I always display these first 3 trays in my hud vertically in a prominent, yet, out of the way place (hugging the right bottom of the screen).

These hotkeys are always bound to my mouse. You can bind tray commands to your keyboard or mouse or both. I reserve the first 3 trays for my mouse, and, for manual-click clickies that I want to have prominently in my face and in familiar slots.

Above...

Keys 1 and a, are, Tray 1 - with at least 1 slot left unhotkeyed so that I can reserve it for something I may want to manually click on.
Keys 2 and b, are, Tray 2 - with at least 1 slot left unhotkeyed so that I can reserve it for something I may want to manually click on.
Key 3, is, Tray 3 - I always reserve the first part (slots 1, 2, 3..) of Tray 3 for manual clicking of 'critical' things that are special for some reason and that I want to be able to find and click on fast, and, that won't be hotkeyed. I normally hotkey as many of the higher numbered slots as I can (10, 9, 8, ...) in this tray for things that I want to spam-click right before an attack or to boost an attack. (Think:BuildUp)

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:27:37 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #790 on: December 07, 2018, 05:23:29 PM »
I don't have any new STO spam yet today but I wanted to update the above, soooo, this... would be a Bump  : )

In the bottom of my previous post you can find an overview of what I'm doing and why for purposes of simplification and further temptation.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #791 on: December 13, 2018, 08:48:18 PM »
Here's some more handy keybinds that I finally made..

How many times have you gotten in a team and fumbled to change to the Team channel from the list of available chat channels as part of your opening for the action to come, or, never thought to change to the channel at all until someone started talking to you or the team?

/bind X "/channel_setcurrent Team"

And now you're set, with the press of a button. In this example - "X"

Another example on the same theme:

/bind X "/channel_setcurrent Fleet"

"X" would be whatever key(s) you want to press. "Fleet" is the chat channel you want to change to when you hit "X".

Here's something else I can 1-click, now. It comes in handy when I'm just logging in and running my first Random and I get an ISA... which happens, about Daily.. Sooo I'm sharing..

/bind X "/combatlog 1"

"X" would be whatever key(s) you want to use for your hotkey, and the command in parenthesis turns on your combat log for parsing purposes. If this doesn't make sense and you don't have a parser then you won't need this hotkey  : D

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #792 on: December 14, 2018, 10:32:08 PM »
Throttle Control...

OK, so, I know you can google keybinds to your heart's content, but, here's another one that might be useful to someone.

What I was originally trying to do, was, make a keybind that hotkeyed Half Impulse.. I'm always throttling up or down to Half Impulse due to it has a really good turn rate and usually is good for close range fighting when I'm not chasing at full throttle, or, at a full stop and unloading on the enemy.

Full Impulse is another gear that's essential to find for when I want to chase or not be chased.

Full stop is a good gear for sitting and firing away at close targets that aren't moving out of range..

I can find all of these gears with the not-so-advertised command that cannot be found in the Keybinds section of the UI: Throttleadjust.

/bind x "throttleadjust .5" Gives me Half Impulse. Heaven. If I hit it again, I get Full Impulse - also useful.

/bind y "throttleadjust -.5" Takes me down a Half Impulse step at a time instead of up.

You are not limited to .5 or -.5. If you used .25 then you would go up or down 1/4 impulse at a time (which you can already do via the HUD). You can set it to 1, or, anything below 1, I think.

Hope someone finds this useful! I've played around with it in a few queues so far and think I'll be finding a way to integrate it into my standard hotkeys. My 2 favorite things:
1. I can easily find half impulse now
2. I never hit Full-Full impulse (when the UP arrow is flashing on the throttle display - whatever that is called... when you go Turbo Impulse) by accident anymore.

The Full Impulse hotkey in the UI is for when I want to take advantage of that flashing arrow with 1 button..

ctrl+mousescroll, in the ui, is for fine-tune (1/4 impulse at a time) throttle settings that can be scrolled up or down with the mousewheel.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 10:44:41 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #793 on: December 15, 2018, 07:04:12 PM »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #794 on: December 18, 2018, 03:41:59 PM »
Here's to hoping they re-compile the client today and that magically fixes the unusual amount of crashes I've had lately *clink*
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #795 on: December 24, 2018, 03:34:35 AM »
Just checking to see if anyone else is crashing more than normal..?

My small Friends list is lighting up like a pinball macheen with re-logins, and, I get crashes just sitting at the character select screen..
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #796 on: January 01, 2019, 08:22:42 PM »
First of all.. Flash Sale.. 30% off of... Everything.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11052973
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now...

The First Event T6 of the Year...

I submit to you...

The Neon Catfish:

I actually really like this ship.. Almost as much as my main ship, even. I never flew a Warship so they must be Klingon. Warships + Rom Tacs = Yum Fun. I like that my exhaust has no possible way of passing California Emissions, I like the speed, I like the Warship SPECS.. and it's not a bad looking ship. My parses and fun level are on par with my main ship (Escort), at this point.

I never could find a Cruiser I really liked.. Maybe it's because it's called Warship.. I haven't flown anything else since I got it, a few days ago.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:41:37 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #797 on: January 03, 2019, 08:09:16 PM »
While the Winter Event is still with us....

It's not just the ships that are good about these events. It took me several Winter events to finally figure this out, so, it seems like it's worthwhile to pass on.

I never bothered to scroll down the Event Store menu, apparently, until this Winter Event. If you do, you might just find a Training manual or two that you can't find anywhere else. I found one (the only Space manual) that is useful to me that I always wondered where it came from..

You can earn components to buy Winter Event stuff with in Q's Winter Wonderland by participating in stuff, or, buy them on the Exchange for very reasonable prices. It also pays to run DOff mishes when you run the ice race for the ship, or whenever - I got a lot of components that way, too.

It's nothing super uber, but, I did go from a wasted slot on one toon to having a useful damage/debuff ability and it didn't cost me a thing.
Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #798 on: January 15, 2019, 10:25:08 PM »
In the Event Ship, with a completely different toon, I broke my highest parse by ~ 500dps.

I thought that was pretty good, considering..

Ever since the last patch, I seem to be able to play as good or better than ever. YAY. The crashes were pretty bad, before.

In celebration, I hereby declare the beginning of STO Screenie Week. I shall be sprinkling some of my dazzling and amazing screenies on you, daily. Oh joy, oh bliss.  : )

This, would just be a generally, nice, screenie of Luckshot in his Pilot Escort...

This, would be Luckshot, in Action, in Counterpoint (advanced). One of my favorite queues. He's using AP DBB's in this shot. He's got 3 gold weapon sets.

And finally... *shrug* I just liked this one.

Some Faves:

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #799 on: January 16, 2019, 07:02:03 PM »
Today's installment...

Luverly pic from Battle of the Binary Stars. If only it had been named Battle of *our* Binary Stars then it would have been even more fun to call together teams for:

I pulled over at this Vista Spot and took a pic while travelling in an Andorian Pilot Escort to points unknown.

I found this nice pic of when I used to fly Warbirds with my eng/torps guy. That stopped when I found out that I really didn't like Warbirds, which, I thought were so OP when I first flew them that my toon named T'hee made me giggle at his OPness (that doesn't sound right..) and I was so glad that I named him T'hee. As stated earlier, T'hee is an Eng/Torps toon... so, yeah, the laugh ended up being doubly on him in the end. I'll get him some beams or cannons and a proper ship, someday.. He's my only KDF and has more than average Spec points. Well, and, he's Rom - so, he's a keeper.

Some Faves: