Author Topic: HELP, mouse issue!  (Read 1946 times)

HeatSpike1

• Boss
  • CoH Global: @HeatSpike1
HELP, mouse issue!
« on: March 02, 2016, 02:53:46 AM »
Hey guys, trying desperately to get into P.C. for the first time (on mac).  Finally got everything downloaded correctly as I can access the login screen of P.C.  The problem, however, occurs once the application opens... where my mouse cannot click anything.  It works fine with anything and everything else, but Paragon Chat.  I can login using my username/password by pressing ENTER! This takes me to the next screen where I face the seemingly useless user agreement screen.  My mouse is able to move the cursor, and the application recognizes my mouse as it makes the 'tick' noise each time I hover over either of the three options: Reject, back, or accept.  But I can't click accept (or anything else)! Unfortunately, pressing enter will not bypass this section like it does the login screen.  Can anyone please help me get this issue settled so I can finally enter Paragon Chat?

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
Re: HELP, mouse issue!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 07:27:06 AM »
Sounds like the known screen resolution issue.  Do you have CoH running in full screen?  If so, you need to switch it to windowed mode (on a Windows PC, that's done with Alt+Enter, but I have no idea how you'd do that on a Mac).

Doing this will enable the buttons to work and let you get into the graphics options so you can correct the resolution.