Author Topic: Hello there! [Question]  (Read 2916 times)

FallenParasyte

• Underling
  • I am a Megz ouo
Hello there! [Question]
« on: March 19, 2016, 10:52:32 AM »
So i just found out about this Paragon Chat. Being a player for so long, and then it just poofed out, i had to download this for the nostalgia. My question is, about what time does everyone get online? I have been running and flying around trying to find any trace of life, but to no such luck other then NPC's having a nice chat about selling things xD
I would love to know!!!
Pending Assembly

MaidMercury

• Elite Boss
Re: Hello there! [Question]
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 02:12:16 AM »
Hard to say...Seems like DJ nights, people go to ClubZero and dance to the cape radio.
You can look at schedule on cape radio website when their DJ's will visit paragon.

I think some folks are online but beta testing for codewalker.
so they may not be chatty like me.  :roll:

Think Pogoman and his friends visits Thursday night, once a month and holds vigil..

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 03:52:23 AM »
There are RP groups who meet very regularly, but it could be hard to find them.  Best thing is to check the RP threads.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

AudreyWinter

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 05:42:33 PM »

Challenger

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 01:05:27 AM »
I dunno.  You have to get into those RP circles.  None of it seems very open as RP goes.  I'll take my toons in there and try to RP but its like talking to myself for an hour or two.  Its beginning to make me remember why I left.

UPDATE:  Just wanted to apologize for being emotional.  A lot happening in my personal life and its making me chippy.  Don't want to ruin something that has made me happy for alotta years.  It is nice to have it back.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 02:40:36 AM by Challenger »

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 07:56:25 AM »
RPing in Pocket D is no different to talking to strangers in a real bar. Treat it like that and you'll get into it just fine.