Author Topic: Hero Virtual Tabletop Quick Update  (Read 2838 times)

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
Hero Virtual Tabletop Quick Update
« on: April 01, 2016, 02:32:17 AM »
Folks,

I know there was some interest in the VTT I was putting together, and I went a little dark, as things just got to busy for me to do any serious coding in a while.  What I did instead is put some wire-frames, a domain model, and some user stories together, and am working with a dev a hired oversees to put some of this together. It will probably be a few months before I get anything I can share with the community.

In the meantime folks can take a look at some of the wire-frames and domain model to get an idea of what the scope is of what I am putting together.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8cc4nfx2nb4pwaj/AACNu_4F4p2O411TsQ_qnniTa?dl=0

joey645

• Underling
Re: Hero Virtual Tabletop Quick Update
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 10:29:09 AM »
Well worth the wait! Can't wait for the polished version!!!

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 06:18:05 PM »
I saw your post on using Icon for RPGs, its an awesome experience. HVVT will make it even better! The dev is making good progress, ill be able to share a roadmap and first MVP soon...

joey645

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 02:37:51 PM »
I'm anxiously awaiting the ability to spawn NPCs on Paragon Chat and have some GM abilities for private instances. But until then I'm just trying to use Icon as a roleplay tool to keep City of Heroes alive and keeping an eye out on this project. I cant wait to see a live demo of your system :)

Jeff Anderson

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 01:03:47 AM »
Likewise in the GM and scripting capabilities for paragon chat!

I'll have something in a month or so, and will post as soon as it is ready!