Author Topic: Playing Mutants & Masterminds in Paragon Chat  (Read 9878 times)

CupcakeShed

• Underling
Re: Playing Mutants & Masterminds in Paragon Chat
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »
Are you aware can also use your account to create multiple possible NPC's?

(before you 'launch' Paragon Chat, you have the option to look at the little cog, which is Paragon Chat Options. You can select the option to 'Allow Multiple Instances')

Doing so will let you log in multiple times using your account with different characters. You can create alts with different info in their backgrounds for clues, or even if you wanted to use them as NPC's. Of course it's limited to what your computer can process, but with a modern setup that can be from 5-7 characters before it even starts to get laggy.

Do not thank me for this. I only learned it because of the player crashposition, and the few games they set up. I truly **wish** I had more time to dedicate to our City, or I would create similar ones of my own. If you haven't played through anything they have made, do so... totally worth it! May even give you some ideas...

Lyc~

Huh, that's a good idea. I'll have to mess around with that.

Is this crash person still around and running games? Because if so, sign me right the hell up XD

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Playing Mutants & Masterminds in Paragon Chat
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2017, 02:17:18 AM »
He joined HERC, I hope the heck so.  ???

Next scheduled appearance is on Friday April 28th.  Before then, he might have some surprise runs, you'd have to ask him.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran