Author Topic: Roleplaying plot/Event  (Read 3658 times)

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
Roleplaying plot/Event
« on: May 02, 2016, 03:08:04 AM »
So I've been trying to find time to get a plot of mine started, and with some people now available, I can get this going, but the recent maintenance stopped me from getting the plot started; it literally went into maintenance mode just minutes after I began my plot.

So to this end, I am hopeful to begin a roleplaying arch this coming weekend on the 6th of May.

This is a small-scale/large scale plot.   It starts out somewhat small, but rapidly escalates(to a doomsday scale).
The overall plot-line is 4-5 parts.
It has some very powerful badguys(one in fact scales with everyones power level).

Overall, I was hoping to get this started today/yesterday after some things were done IRL.  Well, besides even the IRL plans being effectively half ruined(damn rainy weather...) the server maintenance screwed me over today.
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Roleplaying plot/Event
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 05:10:54 AM »
Sorry.  :(  That was my bad, I jumped the gun on an upgrade to try to get another site moved over to SSL.  I should have waited, but I wanted to go ahead and get it working, and I ended up breaking things instead.  What should have taken around five minutes or so instead lasted over 30.

LaughingAlex

• Giggling like an
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 04:51:45 PM »
Don't worry it happens.  Honestly I should have tried to schedule this ahead of time anyways come to think of it.

Apology accepted :).
Currently; Not doing any streaming, found myself with less time available recently.  Still playing starbound periodically, though I am thinking of trying other games.  Don't tell me to play mmohtg's though please :).  Getting back into participating in VO and the successors again to.

impiousimp

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 05:01:46 AM »
Whats the deal?

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 04:21:10 AM »
I'm interested, and would love to know more about this. 

FloatingFatMan

• An Offal
  • Elite Boss
  • Kheldian's Forever!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 05:46:42 PM »
Guy's, look at the date on LaughingAlex's last post... May 2016...

Nyghtshade

• HERC Advisor
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 10:12:25 PM »
Ah.  Thanks.