Author Topic: Yum  (Read 1370 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Yum
« on: June 18, 2016, 11:13:47 PM »
I'm out of practice but I seem to remember how things work.

Depending on who I load, I'm nerfed or I'm buffed since playing last.

I have 2 thumbies that work on my mouse and the left(uuuuusually) and right buttons. This is a small fraction of the number of buttons I used to have on the mouse I've played CO with since, ever. (And the last mouse I played CoH with). Some new keybinds and finger de-memorization from not playing CO for awhile have helped me get over this some. The most devastating loss.... The 'jump' button that my thumb fidgets fidgeted with nonstop while playing.  I can't attack and move like I could before with all/more mouse buttons working (we get used to things...), but, it works, for now. Logitech MMO mouse, here I come.. Someday.. Soon. Finally. I hope.

I have a ... relatively (relative to the screen I've been squinting at for some years now) HUGE screen to play on, again, however... And man is CO yum on a big screen. YUM I tell you. Yum. Yum yum. Yum yum yum.

SO yum.

It's yummy.

So is STO. Too bad I suck at STO. This was accentuated by the extra detail I could see as my ship blew up over and over and over again from enemy fire in PVE queues. (At least they were Advanced queues..) I really need to try a t6 ship.. And mk 14 mods. And I want to try a Science ship. But anyway..

I'm (sorta) back! Wheee yay. Probly not playing much (of anything for awhile), but, it is definitely fun to make things go boom again.

I hope they are done nerfing stuff for awhile. That's really the only problem I ever had with CO except for the connection problems. They were wasting way too much playtime for me. It was like having a new mouse break down every month at least. "Fine, lemme learn how to play like *this*". Oh and the disgustanerfs like what happened with Eruption.

I misunderstood how part of the last device nerf worked... I thought they made it so that if you loaded a new device, you had to wait for the cooldown....every single time. Some stuff has long cooldowns, ya know! Come to find out, I can switch builds and get around this for the most part. THAT was nice to find out.

And now watch them nerf devices again so you can't switch builds to get around the equipping CD..

It's all coming back to me now!

Soooooo Marvel Heroes, hmmmm?

: )

bye

and HI!

again.

sorta.

It's been going on 6 months since I played. Did I miss anything good?

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>